Posts created by JirafaVanidosa

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 17 9:21 AM
I love Millennium series too. I replayed it about two months ago and it felt very fresh! I tried to find all secret rooms without help and failed yet again, I have not enough patience.Well, I`ll try next time. Now I`m replaying Laxius Force series, doing LF III now. I know, not everybody likes it because of too many quests and too much stuff but it suits me well and I find many new things every time I play( and I love Aldorlea games for this). Still am waiting for Little Hearts to be released. Hopefully it will be this summer.

Hi, bwake47! Not silly at all,RPGs are Role Playing Games. BFG has some of them, their adress is following:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/82/rpg.html

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 17 4:11 AM
Oh, How much I agree with you! You are very-very right about HO games nowdays! They are all dark blue, gray and similar colours.I have stopped buying them because of that(even my favorite Dark Parables-the last one is too dark literally also). So tired of that atmosphere! I love the first games of Love Chronicles for their Bright colours and beautiful graphics. I am missing true colours and imagination in HO games very much. Now I am mostly playing and replaying my RPG. I`m afraid, no more HO games for me? They are so much the same these days, it`s a pity .

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 3:04 PM
But it says when you click on the "Valentine`s day": Event Quests Progress 1/29 and we have only 16 days to do all of them... so it must be another cause I am afraid..

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 1:43 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:It is 08:20 on the 11/02/15 where I am in Tasmania, Australia, I have just done my first Valentine's Quest, Visit the Hotel in Akron Ohio. I do not have another quest and do not know how to trigger another one. This is my first Valentine's day in ART

Cheers,

The same situation is here. I have begun Valentine`s Day quest ( I live in Russia and it is 11 of Februry here already) and it`s the first time for me too. After visiting Hotel in Akron I have no any Valentine`s day quest. I still have blueprints quest though.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 2:50 PM
Hi,
You can rid of the bird with the help of a cookie. (It`s on the table beside the mouse, two scenes before the watermill, I think.)

Happy Gaming!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 20, 14 1:38 PM
You are very welcome and Happy Hunting!

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 15, 14 1:58 PM
Calycanthus wrote:Hi, I had got the same problem with pickaxe and the wall. I have windows 7 64 bit. I tried the another profile name: "a", but it wasn't a success. Then I changed the options: from full screen to window mode, and from hard difficulty to the easiest. That way, I could break the wall. Then I set back the original settings. I don't finish the game yet, but since then, there isn't any problem. It worth a try.

Thank you so much Calycanthus! Your advice is brilliant! I changed difficulty mode from hard to casual and I could use the pickaxe! It worked for me! Now I have changed the play mode again and can continue with the game. Thank you again!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 15, 14 8:51 AM
I am at lvl 65 and for next 66 lvl I need 298 970 XP.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 5, 14 4:54 PM
I just have reached level 65 and the reward is the same as before: +10 max energy points, full energy bar, +1 crystal and a small amount of coins.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 4, 14 2:58 PM
coco3292 wrote:me too it wont let me play downloaded three times same problem get to the book in the window and cant get any further. Has anyone hear if they are going to fix this or is it our computers?

Hi coco,
Did you try to use the medallion (that green crystal shard to the right on your inventory bar) on the book? In this game the medallion plays a big role. It reveals items that are not visible to the naked eye. Right click of your mouse-and the medallion in use, right click again-and it inactive again.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 3, 14 12:50 PM
wrenbird wrote:
crypsynight wrote:I've just been booted out - twice - as well.....but a little further into the game.
Have had no troubles at all with it right up until I knock the brick wall down with the pick.
The wall comes down - then i'm back looking at my desktop.
I'm on windows 7.

That is the exact spot where I get booted out too. I am also on windows 7. I reinstalled the game three times and played with two different profiles, but as soon as I break that wall down with the pick, I'm out of the game again. I also went to the help pages and tried all the tips they suggest, but in the end, it's the same result. I did contact BFG and sent them an attached Dr. Felix report like they advise you to do, but after seeing your post, I am now convinced it is not my computer that is the problem. I still can't get any further in the game, but at least I don't have to worry that there is a problem with my computer. This is the first time that anything has happened with a game from BFG on this computer, so I'll consider myself lucky and just wait for the fix. Thank you so much for posting .

I have exactly the same problem. Every time I try to use the pickaxe on the wall, the game is closes itself and I am back to the desktop. I`ve sent a message to Tech Support today.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 26, 14 4:56 AM
Hi,
it`s in the Hidden Scene "Forgotten Glen".

posted in Artifacts of Eternity on Jun 24, 14 5:00 AM
Hi Kathy,

Yes, it`s a sequel to the game "Eternity", BFG has that game, but it` s in a different genre, it`s Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure.

The link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/8027/eternity/index.html

Happy gaming!

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 18, 14 8:46 AM
I am too have problems with floaters after this update. I am at lvl 18. Before the update I had 5 floaters. Now I have only 3, the faun and the centaur are gone.

ETA: And now I cannot banish remained floaters for free when I log in anymore.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 8:06 AM
Alaine48 wrote:Add me ..... i44865, thanks

Hi, there is a sticky threat (with yellow piece of paper) " iOS Friend Codes". You can post your code there and see codes of other players whom you can add as your game friends.

Happy gaming!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 12, 14 12:02 PM
In Russian for the both words " scythe" and "braid" (hairstyle) is the same word ("kosa"), and the same word "zamok"( but with an accent on different vowels) is for the both - "castle" and "padlock". It`s not an excuse for developers` mistakes, just a short clarification.
Happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 5:20 AM
cherbtoo wrote:FYI

Re Wish List 4th Slot Problem

When I went into my game this morning I noticed that the 4th slot now had an object in it and so I removed all items from my wish list and then reinserted them and I was actually able put an item into the 4th slot again .

Please note ... There has been no update of the game.

The only things that have happened on my computer is that Windows Chkdsk was run yesterday because Windows BackUp skipped backing up my personal files because it said that my C drive was corrupted. After that my AVG PC TuneUp ran its maintenance programme during which it "cleaned up Windows and programmes" so there is a possibility that that maintenance might have sorted out whatever the problem was.

I too have received my 4th slot today(with some kind of pet food)!And I did not do anything at all with my computer or the game. It`s just appeared by itself. I don`t know how.. but they have fixed it!

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 1:54 PM
@sportygal2009:

I`m afraid that list is much smaller now than it used to be and I don`t know why. I am sorry that I`ve misled you. But if you interested I have found many LFA games in Detective section:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/49/detective.html

Dracula:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/168/dracula.html

Sherlock Holmes:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/109/sherlock-holmes.html

Nancy Drew:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/106/nancy-drew.html

Almost all LFA are still listed among other adventure games, but it`s not easy to find them now. It`s a pity!
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/21/adventure.html

Hope you will find some interesting games for you!

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on Apr 28, 14 11:32 AM
At last! I was waiting this game so long! Have bought it without a trial. Am still playing and loving everything about it! Thank you very, very much Cateia Team! Love your games!

I am looking forward to Red Crow 2! Is it possible to release it this year?

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 11:10 AM
sportygal2009 wrote: I would like to play adventure but Big Fish did away large file. I can't find them.

Hi sportygal2009, I too like adventure genre very much. You can still find Large File games here via Site Map (at the bottom of the page) in the section "Other Game Categories".

That`s a link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/20/large-file-adventure.html

Happy Gaming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator