Posts created by sj1384_

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 8, 15 4:21 PM
I think the idea of some of the prev posters for BF to SELL a final installment of this game would be fabulous. I've stopped buying things but that I would definitely buy.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 4, 15 4:04 PM
My only wish is that they would do one final update to give us closure. Allow us to reach the tower and save Shelsea. Even if we can't catch the bad guys, at least give this game an end. Closure would be fabulous after all of the ups and downs of this fabulous game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 25, 15 11:52 AM
I've actually noticed that as well!

Luckypool wrote:
harmnone wrote:

By the way, on another note: has anyone noticed that if you click the Chest and decide not to play any HOS and click out of the game, then come back to it later - the collectibles have changed? Yesterday I had 7 pesky pocket dragons come up (as per usual!!), decided I couldn't be bothered right there and then to do the HOSs, so logged out and came back later and there was a completely different set of collectibles ie, NO PESKY POCKET DRAGONS!!! woop de woop or what?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 25, 14 6:13 PM
New update will not install. Tells me I don't exist, please log in...blah blah. I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same exact result and no, I don't have more than one account. Why does this happen with every update of this game? So very frustrated!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 27, 14 7:21 PM
I'm having trouble with the Mayor's requests for the Tile room crystals quest. It's asking me for Human Runes, Goblin Runes and Fairy Runes. I have somewhere in the 20's of these but it doesn't recognize that I have any. I'm assuming this will be fixed in the next update. Hoping so anyway.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 7, 14 12:41 PM
Downloaded the update today, now getting Code Error 766 not finding game. Game not purchased with this email please log in with correct account. Only have one. Have only had one for YEARS! Don't know what to do. Research tells me to download the game or game manager again. If I try to uninstall and reinstall the game am I going to lose all progress? Drives me crazy when the updates destroy the game. *sigh*

I have completed the game and (like the ones before it) really enjoyed it. There are two things I don't understand.
1. Why I still have the shell to call my whale friend if I can't call it from the dock or the whale room.
2. The "Island is mine" and I can explore it at will now, and that's fabulous. I love being able to go and look at the incredible artwork. But why is the Empress alone? She freed her people, shouldn't they be AROUND or something?

I'm more about the story than the Zem (meh) and I loved the story.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 4, 13 11:34 AM
I figured as much. Thank you!!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 4, 13 10:36 AM
I'm multiple generations in on three families and at various times, one of the peeps will walk around "wishing for a dining room". Has anyone ever created a dining room that they actually USE? Or is this another one of those things that there is furniture with no apparent purpose?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 30, 13 2:47 PM
Two of the small peeps in my current family only voluntarily take showers when it is storming. Death wish I guess LOL

The dad in my current family is supposed to be a personal cook, but whenever I try to make him work, he just wants to play video games. Every.time. LOL Reminds me of some humans I know.

Also, I put the in-ground pool to the right of the house and now the small peeps want to "dig the hole to China" in the pool.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 12, 13 6:07 PM
Yeah, I tried it too, so it's someone's glitch. *sigh* At least now I know.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 10, 13 4:38 PM
I buy three per family each day. Somedays I get nothing, but almost always at least one (per family) will be either groceries or money. I've won up to 1000 coins at once.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 10, 13 4:36 PM
I agree about the useless items. What's the point of the carousel (especially the dining room furniture) if they are NEVER going to use them and actually walk THROUGH them as if they aren't there? So annoying. *stepping off of soap box* =D Also, should be able to give training upgrades (kitchen book, workshop book, office book) to kids and train them vocationally for higher wages as adults. JMO.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 21, 13 5:48 PM
I would like the answer to this as well. I would like to try other pets but don't want a zoo.

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 26, 11 11:57 AM
I love Rainbow Web 1&2 and bought RW 3 w/o even doing the demo first. Personally these are my relaxers, so I don't miss the clock. I have played the first couple locations and am looking forward to playing more. This one appears to be really long with several locations, so def worth the money. The only negative I have is that some of the areas ARE grainy graphically, but it's not a deal breaker, just an observation. Thanks for another RW!!

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 26, 11 11:48 AM
I generally don't post reviews (obviously) but this one was just so bad. *sigh* I love alot of BF games, I'm tired of the ghost/goblin/weseedeadpeople ones, so I had high hopes. Graphics are gorgeous, I don't mind the beautiful cut scenes and story but the HOS are terribly messy, no real idea what you're looking for in some cases, and the infamous "which of the half dozen necklaces are correct" problem. I don't mind the minus ten point issue because I don't care that much about points, but after awhile the difficulty of finding the correct pixel to click on for the item to register became tedious. I found the hint guy, and used him a couple times when description and item didn't seem to match. "Rag" is actually a "rug". LOL Thanks to the developers for the beautiful artwork, but the game is a two star for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator