Posts created by RoxyGr

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 24, 14 1:34 PM
Everyone seems to be saying that you need to reach 1,000 feet; however, my zombies began dancing when I reached 500 feet.
That said, my tree is over 600 feet now (almost 700), and, yet, I never received the code: pinata. I'm anxious to try it out. I hope it works!
Does anyone know if there are any plans to add more codes? I think a cartwheeling zombie would be fun!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 24, 14 1:15 PM
What's the best way to kill the Yeti zombie?

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Nov 4, 11 3:06 PM
I completed story mode on Burger Shop 2. In the stats, it lists percentages on the various characters who come into the shop. I was surprised to see a listing for aliens, as no aliens came into the shop. Is something missing from my game ? If not, what do I do to have aliens patronize my shop? Do I need to achieve a certain number of awards? I think it would be great fun to serve aliens. Thanks for any help you can give.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Sep 30, 11 4:21 PM
I completed story mode on Burger Shop 2. In the stats, it lists percentages on the various characters who come into the shop. I was surprised to see a listing for aliens, as no aliens came into the shop. Is something missing from my game ? If not, what do I do to have aliens patronize my shop? Do I need to achieve a certain number of awards? I think it would be great fun to serve aliens. Thanks for any help you can give.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator