Posts created by hvn1sent

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 5, 17 3:12 PM
Thanks !

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 4, 17 9:00 AM
Thanks !

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 4, 17 8:59 AM
Same here

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 1, 17 9:16 AM
what do I have to do to the cistern underground? It keeps telling me that it is missing a part but nothing I put there works .I already put the large disc in the hole at the top.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 31, 17 1:10 PM
Thanks !

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 31, 17 10:26 AM
how do I keep the cannon ball from blowing up at the monastary ?

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 29, 17 10:14 AM
marciabb wrote:Can't find two objects from the Abraxas instructions. I have the skull, the brazier and the poisonous flower. Where is the rest? I can't enlarge the instructions, so I forgot what the other two were... Edit: oh yes a mirror! And what is the last object?

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 13, 17 9:25 AM
What do you do with the ring ?

I have had the same thing happen. Game just shut off !

Linochka wrote:windows 10.no problems what so ever until game simply tossed me out after trying to paint in the semetery. No freezing ,no error messages. Game just shut itself off .Very strange...

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 16 10:01 AM
Has anyone figured out how to get BF games to work on Windows 10 ?

Go to Guide, just above your inventory. It will show you the solution of the stars.

Waltzing Fish, how did you get through the star chart in the Bonus?

I am stuck on the same puzzle with the stars !

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 22, 16 12:08 PM
Found the rope ! It was in the library.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 22, 16 11:02 AM
I don't see a rope, just leaves and a newspaper

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 22, 16 9:48 AM
At the dock, how do i get the rope from around the post?

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 21, 16 2:11 PM
I have the grappling hook but no rope to attach it to. Where do i find rope?

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 22, 15 8:57 AM
Thanks, gamesoftheknight !

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 21, 15 2:44 PM
How do i get the clock hand from above the train station door?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator