Posts created by Energyworker

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 18 7:51 AM
I've been play Midnight Castle.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 26, 18 9:20 AM
My code is 8a5B42

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 8:50 PM
Hi, need friends, my code is 728799 and am playing as Bellringer.
Thx.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 18 3:57 PM
Someone must have neighbours because when i relogged in this morning it showed 2420 people playing.
Thank you for looking up which quests have no dragon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 8, 18 9:59 AM
Evalm wrote:That's a fair call Jenney and Energyworker re: credit cards. I am still logging in everyday to bfg to gift you and a few others Jenney, happy to gift you as well Energyworker if you would like? bfg T39n8n

Thank you Evalm, I've sent you an invite.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 18 7:06 AM
PlusJenney wrote:Energyworker sums it up well. I too am still on BF. I went from 100 neighbors to 68. Most of my remaining neighbors are still awake, but I am now getting only about 10 gifts per day, and with only 10 or so truly active neighbors it is difficult if not impossible to finish the dragon runes or complete an expedition.

Neighbors are what make the game fun and interesting. The game via BF is no longer enjoyable.

I have been a BF customer for several years, and have purchased a few downloadable games from them. They are a reputable, trustworthy company and I am comfortable giving them my credit card information when I want to make a purchase. PM8 may also be just as trustworthy, but they are unknown to me so at this point I am not willing to go directly to the PM8 collective. If BF and PM8 work out their differences and BF updates their ROM portal to go to the new PM8 servers, I will come join all my friends who moved. In the meantime, I will continue to wait on the BF side. I have collected a list of my neighbors' PM8 codes and hopefully we will all be together again soon. I miss you all!

-jen (7of9)

Ditto. I too am a BF customer and have a lot of their games. However since it is only the one game and not one I paid for I MAY MOVE SOON. I miss my neighbours and have enjoyed that side of it. My PM8 neighbours have been so very generous on the BF side! Meanwhile Midnight Castle is holding my attention for now. I know you are all waiting for Billye to move to PM8. I have told her not to wait for me. I made a list of all the codes my neighbours (32 of them) sent me but Billye has not so perhaps you could send her yours.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 18 8:46 PM
Since I am one of the hold outs on BF, I can tell you what is happening now.
Cons: your neighbours go to sleep and you can't visit them every day to get gold, gifts and experience nor are they gifting you (mine still are for the moment); you have trouble completing expeditions as there are no neighbors or not enough to help you; and in order to launch an expedition you will have to buy them for 20 crystals; because you don't have enough neighbours you have trouble completing runes (the 3 dragons), artifacts and relics.
Pros: I am hoping I will win a jackpot as there will be less people competing on BF but maybe not if we are all on the same server.
Perhaps BF will drop ROM as in order to move forward in the game you are quite dependent on having neighbours.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 10:00 AM
Vulcaness wrote: CONGRATULATIONS

.................... sir_vival

............LEVEL 1000

You have always gone above and beyond
to make this an enjoyable game for everyone.

Congratulations sir_vival! Time to party!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 11:05 PM
I'm staying on BF.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 7:13 AM
I sent a note to the technical issues to ask. No update yet.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 6:03 AM
There is no new expedition today. Last night I noticed I had no ongoing expeditions on the right hand side of my screen.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 5:26 AM
No new quests here yet. 8:25 am EST

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 5:13 AM
Congratulations to Sweetgrass on reaching half a century - LEVEL 500! Way to go!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 2:03 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to grofek on reaching LEVEL 200!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 5:25 PM
I agree with BillyeLH. I don't know why you would all immediately jump ship just because you rec'd this message. I just closed the message and have carried on with RoM on BF. I'm a member of BF so at this point I'm not considering playing on a Russian site. As Billye mentioned why not wait and see what happens. The mods are now aware of it and can let us know when they know something.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 7:15 AM
Desp1na wrote: * C * O * N * G * R * A * T * U * L * A * T * I * O * N * S *

to krusi3 for joining the Millenium Club

Way to Go !!!

Ditto from me! Way to go...time to PARTY!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 6:27 AM
I am, I suspect everyone is getting this message.
I can still play on BF.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 17, 18 7:51 PM
Congratulations to raga8 on reaching the half century mark!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 13, 18 3:47 PM
Congratulations to atheeq on reaching LEVEL 200!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 13, 18 3:25 PM
Congrats glca on LEVEL 300!
[Missed it as my connection hasn't been working.]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator