Posts created by cmlc

posted in Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 18 10:14 PM
In the dining hall and in photograph there is something hidden. Can't find it even using a hint. Supposed to be near little girl on right. HELP!!

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment on Feb 26, 17 10:47 PM
At the bridge and don't know where to go. Hint button just says "There is nothing to do here." Have gone back to different locations, but can't find a way out.

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 16 7:50 PM
After using hints a few times, it stops. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but still does same thing.

posted in Beyond: Light Advent on Oct 26, 15 9:47 AM
Played HOP and need to open chest, but don't know how, have no key.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy on Oct 10, 15 2:46 PM
How to find activation code for crane?

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Mar 18, 15 12:07 PM
Playing HOP in the Treasury and the numbers to choose to get to the tower? are 3, 8 and 9. Tells me where to put the 3 and says there is something I should check out. What?????

posted in The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams on Jan 6, 15 7:50 PM
I'm somewhere near the basement in a room with a man working and am trying to find the last piece of a blueprint.

posted in The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams on Jan 6, 15 4:02 PM
In basement in hop trying to find one more piece of blueprint.

Trying to open box using code II V V III - so after I do that how do I open box (red light blinks).

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 1:32 PM
Can"t get hook on the pole behind the cabinet in the archive storage.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome on Jun 2, 14 7:19 PM
What is the neutralizer and where do I find it?

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 13 1:17 PM
I've used the hint button, but I still can't see the one just above the hint. Thanks.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 13 10:20 AM
Playing the bonus game and can't find third bird for wind chime in HOA.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Jul 2, 13 8:26 AM
where is the symbol of reason in the spring of life

posted in Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen on Mar 26, 13 10:50 AM
Where do I find the dragons tear???

Stuck in Capter 5. Hint stuck on "check piano in conservatory". Already have and collected items. Won't go away. Help!!! :

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 15, 12 2:30 PM
Game will play a short time then I receive this message:
Error: Access Violation at 0x0044E101 (tried to write to 0x00000165), prpgram terminated.
Anyone know what to do? Never had this happen on any other Big Fish games.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 12, 12 6:16 PM
Supposed to look closely at lanterns floating down canal...I have, but never find anything. HELP PLEASE.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 30, 12 5:59 AM
can't find one piece of trap for crab - HELP!!!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 26, 12 10:33 PM
I'm at the arch entry, and hint is telling me to use key to unlock "somewhere" in dfungeon. How do I get back to dungeon??? Am I missing something???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator