Posts created by yellowmama48

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 8, 12 8:34 PM
deepo13 wrote:I am stuck trying to get pass the snake at the swamp but the parrot will not stay in my inventory HELP! THE hint says the parrot will scare the snake so i would be able to get to the swamp.
you have to get the cage from balcony drop the jar of honey to get rid of the bees and use the scredriver to unscrew the cage go get the parrot and put him in and then take it to the swamp.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 8, 12 4:58 AM
Can someone tell me how do I stop te parrot from running away before I get to the swarmp. I keep having to go back and get it.I AM STUCK PLEASE HELP!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 8, 12 4:56 AM
Belladonna32 wrote:Does anyone know whether it is possible to skip any of the puzzles? I really got stuck on one last night and thought I would never manage to do it. I did finally at about 02.00 am but was beginning to despair; I was still in the very early stages of the game and thought I was not going to be able to continue.

It was the puzzle where you have to open the box in Magnolia's room; I knew what had to be done but just couldn't get it right so it wasn't a case of using the WT.

I'm ok now but concerned that if the puzzles get harder as they advance I might be unable to complete the game which would be a pity since I really am enjoying it
press the hint button and it will give you the option to skip.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 8, 12 4:54 AM
lgraywolf wrote:im stuck i have the light blub but cant find the celler
in the pantry just below the light fixture you wuill see the banister point arrow that way.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 8, 12 4:52 AM
kc0rlg wrote:Where is the hammer found ? I have the 3 nails setting on the top of the stool, it tells me that the fourth nail is in the railing BUT NO HAMMER !!!!
HELP
its found in the hidden object go back to the litle girl room or the closet can't remember which one.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 8, 12 4:47 AM
13544a wrote:where do the 3 mousetraps go in the wine cellar. The walkthru does not say.
they go by each hole the bottom of stairs and in the middle and in the backhole.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator