Posts created by rrd13

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Jan 30, 17 11:34 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Jan 26, 17 8:31 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Jan 24, 17 6:38 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Nov 14, 14 6:22 PM
has anybody had any issues wth cursor lag or kicking game..i noticed somebody had started a vine and they locked it..typical BF reaction

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Mar 30, 14 11:58 PM
there way to may complaints about this game..everybody cant't have faulty computers or software..as for me big fish was very tardy in response and gave no viable solution..no refund offer..just told me to uninstall and reinstall..it took 2 weeks for this nonsense to transpire and still have the same issues..i think it is irresponsible for big fish to treat customers in this manner..this game should be pulled and cost refunded to all customers that choose this option..this game just sits unplayable on my computer..it irks me just to see it...do something about this game big fish!!

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Feb 3, 14 5:54 PM
has anybody been notified or know of any viable fixes for this game? there seems to be a considerable amount of users who have trouble with this game..did **** rush production of this game? and why isn't there any posts for an agreeable fix? they know this is not an isolated incident and all this cheerful dr. felix directions are not fixing the problem..just increasing frustration and fears of money poorly spent..
would appreciate it if BiG Fish would mount an aggressive repair bulletin for the multitudes with issues...

posted in Atlantis Quest on Sep 15, 12 12:29 PM
I,too, never,ever thought this game was solveable..i was like johnny..years and years and multiple attempts at this game..i finally made it..i had saved as many tools as i could..and just kept trying..i cannot tell you how tought this game is..i really think this was the most frustrating game i ever played..i know this sounds trite but i can be done..and maybe a lot of luck..but mostly it is adapting and trying to spot trends for swapping the pieces! good luck folks..wish there was a better way to help!
i do not think i will play this game again for a while!
rich

posted in Heroes of Hellas on Feb 6, 12 7:50 PM
real adult response there..oh, i forgot..your still 12..grow up..

posted in The Rise of Atlantis on Nov 26, 11 10:14 PM
Does anything change after so many levels and cycles? holy smokes..that is incredible scoring..how long have you been playing this game? do you ever sleep?
wow..good gaming! got your moneys worth!

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Oct 1, 11 2:38 AM
What Whale at BigFish is responsible for quality control..why is it that so
many users have the same complaint..and you folks just post the same old stock answer!
some of these issues are half hearted attempts of the game maker..an d you folks
just throw out the games onto the menu and rake in the money and then,maybe, try to get quality control issues fixed..this is how you folks lose customers..
i,for one, am tired of some of these cheaply made games with some fancy
come ons to hook, line and sinker us..
talk about suckes at BIGFish..
come on people..hold yourselves and the fgame makers to a higher standard..money is tight for all of us..we come here to relax and have fun..and seems like alot of us are getting more frustrated and angrier..
that is not want i signed up for!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator