Posts created by CherChele

posted in Northern Tale 3 on May 21, 14 10:30 AM
MamaDorsey, What link?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 12 3:04 PM
Yikes! I was looking to see if I should buy the CE for the bonus game. I own the SE and never played it. Now I purchased the CE of the new DD: Wax Beauty and you see where I'm going with this mundane little problem.
So, I swim into the pond and to my surprise their is a Dark Dimension in Big Fish's pond. Hence, the aforementioned yikes. It's been over a year now, so cooler heads should prevail. So if anyone has an opinion about my buying the CE of City of Fog for the bonus game, when I already have the SE please reply. Thank you fishies.

posted in My Farm Life 2 on Oct 12, 11 12:40 PM
OOOOh I played up to level 48 and now I cannot get it to play at all.
At first it would not save past level 13, (an ominous number in October lol)
So, I just left it open and played till level 48 and oh no, now an error is all that comes up. The screen is black with this box, { Error: Access Violation at 0x7747DECE (tried to write 0x00090F9F)}. I have tried deleting and re-downloading; no help there. This is a shame. I love this game. Will there be a fix soon, or should I return the game? I am a patient person. If the developer is going to create a fix, I'll just wait.
Please someone reply.
Thank you

posted in Spa Mania on Jan 25, 10 12:53 PM
To BFG Flounder,
I would like to know when Spa Mania 2 will be released! I just loved the first game and can't wait for the second.
Chele

posted in Spa Mania on Dec 14, 09 9:28 AM
I beta tested Spa Mania 2 and just loved it. Does anyone know when it will be released? Still just wondering if anyone knows what happened to this game?

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Jan 12, 09 12:58 PM
I like gameboomers.com. But they do have spoilers, so be forwarned. Only read a little at a time or you'll miss all the puzzling fun.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 7, 07 2:41 PM
Thank you, thank you. I did as you suggested to unlock the other two film reels and I did have a big surprise! I appreciate you giving me a little hint and not spoiling the whole thing by telling too much. But then, you really know puzzlers don't you?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 7, 07 9:44 AM
I love the new MCF Madame Fate. I am at the crystal ball with the motion pictures. I have solved the lower left corner (leap frog) and the upper right corner (see-saw). I am trying to postion the pictures at the left to unlock the upper left corner or the lower right corner. I have tried putting the pictures in various sequences and pulled the red lever but am obvioulsy doing something wrong. Help me, please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator