Posts created by mommerj

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 9, 13 6:00 PM
Thanks to my neighbors I have completed my first expedition! Yah! But I still can't open the artist studio. Does this require more than one expedition?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 9, 13 5:28 PM
Jarrow, thanks for the tip. I didn't realize I had to invite. I have now done so. Thank you!!

1 1/2 hrs left, I need some more help from my neighbors.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 9, 13 5:11 PM
Just now seeing this. So sorry to hear about your mother's accident! I know this is a very stressful time for you and your family. Take care and know that RoM can wait. And all your friends here are sending you lots of positive energy for a speedy recovery!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 9, 13 5:06 PM
I have FINALLY started my first expedition. To all my great neighbors, please help!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 13 8:49 PM
OMG! Reading this forum is as fun as playing the game!

But I am feeling so sad, Shimmery, all I can think is "NO, not another one of my great neighbors leaving!!"
Please don't leave for good. I will keep you on my list for when you decide to return. Have a good rest.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 5, 13 5:48 PM
Shercat, so sorry to hear you are leaving. You have been a great neighbor and like the others have said, we will sorely miss you. Take a break and please come back. We will be waiting for your return.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 5, 13 5:42 PM
burnettchic, glad you are back in the neighborhood! Your quote is so perfect..and I just recently started watching the Dinosaurs reruns on Netflix.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 4, 13 6:06 PM
I too just recently unlocked Times of Knights, I unlocked, Times of Knights, the Mill and the Hobbit Hut all on the same day. All this during the Halloween quest. It was a bit overwhelming. I felt like too much was going on and I didn't know what to work on.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 4, 13 5:50 PM
rose.ron is my neighbor too, and when they first appeared in my neighborhood, the name plate was blank. the name keeps disappearing. That is the only neighbor I have had that has a disappearing name. Maybe a glitch?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 4, 13 5:46 PM
I hope that some day I can join this club too. Although I'm only at level 47 and have yet to win a singe quest, it may be a while yet for me...But I will get there. Just hope you are all still playing when I get there.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 31, 13 5:11 PM
I had a neighbor today that showed up in my list with out a name. The profile name field is blank. Is it possible to sign up with out a profile name?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 31, 13 5:10 PM
It's only a game. Family is more important. Enjoy your visit!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 30, 13 8:34 PM
I write my messages in Word or Note Pad and then copy and paste into mail. It's quick and easy and I don't have to worry about no spaces between words.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 30, 13 7:26 PM
I am short 4 licorice pieces and the 2 Jade Pearls to finish off the Black Ring. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to complete this quest. I was doing so well at the beginning. I have fed SO many skeleton knights but I can't get them to drop the jade pearls! I am guessing that you have to get to the pumpkin patch to find the artifacts for the Silver Blade and Frankenstein Mask. Some neighbors have gifted me some of the artifacts for those, but I am unable to use them. They are locked and says that I must find them before I can use them.
Thanks to all my generous neighbors, I was hoping this was going to be the first quest I could actually completed! Level 42, and I have yet to complete a quest. Maybe better luck next time!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 30, 13 7:15 PM
burnettchic, no worries, come back when you can. I won't remove you as a neighbor. Join us again when things get worked out.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 13 4:54 PM
Darn. Where do I find the licorice and the jade pearls? I'm just missing the Jade pearls and some licorice and then I have the key to the pumpkin patch.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 13 4:26 PM
LOL spocalina! I have been a member of BFG for over 5 years and had only posted to the forums once. Now in a matter of a few weeks, I have moved from my familiar sea anemone form to a seahorse. I quite like the seahorse look.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 13 4:01 PM
Thank Jarrow and lsmalplz. I appreciate your gifts! They are however, locked. Says I have to find them before I can accept the gifts,
Where do you have to go to find the masks? I have been playing everywhere and I can't find them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 13 12:48 PM
I have had energy and diamonds mysteriously disappear! It is a real bummer..it takes SO long to build up a supply!

I have also had summoning scrolls disappear. I bought five and I KNOW I only used them twice. When I came back to play the next day there were NONE left in my backpack.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 13 12:42 PM
I am still happily accepting mints and lanterns..This is the closest I have gotten on any quest..not sure if I will make it, but I'm still trying. Thanks to all my great neighbors for you help and gifts!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator