Posts created by kishimojun

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 7:55 PM
I Pmed you with it, tictacsix.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 7:52 PM
I'm playing the demo now. Could anyone tell me how long this game is? Thanks

I've heard 3 hours, which kinda matches up with my time, but it's pretty subjective. Some people can zip through pretty quickly, others not.

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 7:48 PM
Crafty, maybe you made the wrong choice. What other help do you need?

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 4:15 PM
Not a problem I have had with it, but tech support here (click on the green envelope on the right side of the screen) is just the very best.

Oh and welcome to the pond.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 14, 09 1:48 PM
Not sure what you mean about the 5 man cards, but I can tell you that you accumulate too many objects by skipping some of the mini games and the only cure that I know of is to start over.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 14, 09 11:52 AM
The butter knife is in the drawer under the sink.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 11:48 AM
This one is all about being quick and predicting the computer. If you line up the gems in the very first second they'll explode. Any later and they won't. It will likely take several tries, but it can be done. Good luck.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 11:45 AM
The trick is in being fast and predicting the computer. If you get them lined up in the very first second they'll explode for you, any later and they won't. Be prepared for several tries on this one. Good luck, and it can be done.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 10:45 AM
I'd call it maybe 2/3, guylee

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 9:26 AM
Go look at the window curtain in the room for the third piece you need.

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 8:58 AM
Well, with the assistance of those who responded to my last post, I have finished the game and my response is W.H.O.O.! H.O.O.!

I love this game!

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 3:02 AM
Just an aside here. Does anyone know what the "naughty words" are in the pond? I tried to start my last post here with a sound effect of excitement that this site would NOT let me post. It wasn't even remotely profane. I'm confused.

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 1:27 AM
40? WOW!!! I was worried because I'd gotten to 16 that there might not be much left to do! Thanks Margie.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 13, 09 9:37 PM
Just wait a few hours after each game comes out, LOL, and c'mon back here to the forums. You get a lot more useful info than a star rating. Fishies here talk about each new game and tell you the reasons why they liked it or didn't.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Mar 13, 09 12:54 PM
It was my very first HOG, so I have a soft spot in my heart for it. That said, it never gets more complicated or difficult than the demo. If you like games that don't really require a lot of higher level thought to just get lost in for a while, you'll like it. This isn't a steak dinner at a fine restaurant, it's a greaseburger with fries and a coke.

posted in Annabel on Mar 13, 09 7:19 AM
Okay, THIS is a first! A game my husband also enjoys! Thanks to !

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 11, 09 7:34 PM
After you light it you leave the room (go find other stuff other places, whatever). When you come back it has burned down.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 10, 09 7:46 PM
Not sure about the walkthrough on this. I do know that you need to solve pyramid puzzles in this area. Eventually you will get two halves of a large ring. Put it together then on the Pharaoh's hand.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 10, 09 6:35 PM
You should have 2 paperweights by now. One red, one purple. They go in the round areas in front and behind the big square indentation. It only works one way, and I'm sorry I don't recall which goes where.

posted in Angela Young's Dream Adventure on Mar 10, 09 4:37 AM
It sounds like you need help with your system, since you are having multiple errors on different games. Have you contacted tech support? You could start by updating your drivers (they will recommend this anyway) and perhaps they can figure out the issues you are having.

Sorry if I was unclear. What I meant to say was that this is the first demo I have gotten any errors on downloading, and I have demo'd many games from this site. This game not only gave me one error, but three. The only other tech problem I had was a year ago with a large file game. That said, I love tech support here. They are the BEST! And thank you, Poodlebear, for being helpful as well. I went through a period of not posting much here, but the pond is a very nice place.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator