Posts created by MoreOver

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 11, 08 1:36 PM
I pretty much have to agree with everyone here. I bought the game and completed the first game on night one. There is also a Yard Sale Tour you can play once you've decorated the home.

I thought the HO part was similar to Civil War too but the objects were a bit easier to find in Yard Sale. The idea behind repurposing (sp?) found items into usable decor is good but the execution sucks. The 100% complete after every step was boring and totally redundant. Also, I would have liked an option to play the game a second time without having to go thru the crafting scenarios.

I'd give it a 3 out of 5 stars just because the crafting steps could have been executed better.

Confession time. I have almost every HO game out there. I love to buy them from Big Fish because, as a member, I only pay $6.99, the games last more than two hours and I'm hard pressed to find a movie that gives me that much entertainment for $7. Plus almost everyone of them has replay-ability which I can't say about many of the films I've watched.

posted in Blackwell Unbound on Jul 25, 08 11:04 PM
I'm trying to solve the ghost at 53 and Lexington. I've talked to the ghost as landlord, neighbor, gas man and whatever and nada. I've typed in Harriet Sherman and Seagram Realty into the phonebook, nada. What am I missing?

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Jul 8, 08 11:23 AM
I uninstalled the game from my Big Fish gamemanager. Then I went to My Account on the Big Fish site. Look at Purchase History. Find your game, download it again and then install it. My margrave.exe is dated 7/02/08. You don't have to repurchase the game to reinstall it.

You can also go to Big Fish Help for a better explanation than mine. :-D

posted in The Great Tree on Jun 20, 08 4:40 PM
My all time, absolute favorite game. Love the music, beautiful graphics and it's not hard to win! It's a joy to play and I'm sure I've played it through over 20 times.

posted in Rainbow Web II on Jun 20, 08 4:37 PM
Love this game. I play it when I need something to do while watching TV. It doesn't take all your attention, is relaxing and challenging. I do wish they'd stick to just the web puzzles and not switch to the lame hidden pieces and picture swapping aspects. Those are boring and take away from the games real purpose, matching 3s.

It'll never replace The Great Tree but it's a nice break from reality nevertheless.

posted in Super Granny 4 on Jun 20, 08 4:31 PM
Super Granny games are addictive. Is there a 30-day program available for us Granny fans?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 20, 08 4:20 PM
I had a problem in the area where there is a crowbar. The crowbar would not stay in the inventory box but rather floated out onto the different venues. I even quit and restarted the game and it wouldn't go back to the inventory box. Eventually, after a lot of clicking and scene changes, I managed to grab it in the scene with the Venus fly trap where it could be used.

Loved the game. My granddaughter and I played from beginning to end last nite.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator