Posts created by gripes

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 10:13 AM
i don't think i was understood.... i would do full destructs on my gateway when ever it became sluggish,or very unwanted spyware,adware and other unpleasant ware sneaked into my computer.. a full destruct brought my gateway back to it's factory settings..i would write lists pf my favorite sites,apps etc...

i was saying, no matter how many times i did that full destruct,when ever i reinstalled the Bigfish down-loader... & when i re- download my favorite go to games or reinstalled what i hadn't played yet... what ever scores, player names etc etc etc i used were all there..even my Midnight- Castle....level etc etc etc once i began getting into the Castle.in other words MY same old copy of the games down load..

by the time i decided to ditch my gateway and windows xp,from the unsupported headaches.. i knew i wouldn't bring anything directly from that computer into my new dell.. so wrote my lists..

you can imagine my surprise when i installed the Bigfish app onto this dell desktop.. and and yup.. downloaded my favorite go to.. etc etc.. and the game copy was FRESH....no player names i used no scores.. just a clean slate...as if i had never ever played any of my favorites... or had been Midnight Castle,when i of course installed it...

i not only did a full destruct of my gateway once this dell was up and running i tore out it guts and destroyed them..

i wasn't for sure that i'd lose my first 2 castle games,cause you all know i had to start another when i reached level 17 and was frozen out.. i figured i'd find out if i lost them when ever i finished setting up this dell exactly as i wanted it...i can't get back into the gateway to find out anything i gutted it..anyway..

i am fretting.. Because i Do Not Want To start a fourth... i am on my third game at level 52 nearly 53 aren't so sure i won't lose interest if i have to start a fourth....

I suspect my big QUESTION for today is.. when midnight castle is starting for a brief moment it states a I.D. # in the left hand corner... is that number gonna identify MY copy of the CASTLE if......when and after upgrading to windows 10..

ps.. i understand about backing up... but when i caused to do a full destruct or felt i should.. with my gateway.. backing up and possibly bringing along what infected my computer wasn't on my agenda..

this dell of course isn't infected with anything what so ever so yes i have in place,what i'll need to prepare a full back up....for all the what if's...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 10:44 AM
about six months ago..i changed from my gateway & windows xp,to a dell and windows 8.1..both are desk top models.. which i don't think matter...

no matter how many times i did a full destruct with my gateway and windows xp.. when i reinstalled big fish and my current games etc... my scores progress etc were in tact..BUT,when i changed to this dell.. all of that was lost my game scores are all wiped clean and i lost my midnight castle game place etc all together.. even though i did the SAVE GAME....

i'm upgrading to windows 10 along with everyone else.. and compatibility isn't my worry or fret so to speak losing my current game all together is,and having to start all over again...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 10:04 AM
am i gonna lose my game like i did and expected when i changed computer model maker and operating systems..and no i am not changing computers ii will be just upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10..

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 15 10:12 AM
so i can rid myself of useless friends who rarely ever GIFT in return and have a cazillion EXCUSES for it..

i personally find it annoying having to see them listed in that decline pile..

i need to keep from sounding off on this toplc...it's very easy to become Rude..

Can WE PLEASE have a REMOVE BUTTON so WE can be rid of folks...

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 3:40 PM
...Mailman just dropped off SORRY ...

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 12:41 PM
just ten minutes ago there about...which would had been around 2:30 pm central time, i to was disconnected with the same message of connection was lost...The Game isn't connecting..my internet connection is a okay otherwise....The game just disconnected us all.. or so it seems for another moment or 2..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 15 5:49 PM
...THANK-YOU FOR THE Midnight Castle....

How could We not adore the Spring Event....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 15 11:04 AM
????????

i had been playing earlier this am.. long before Big Fish went off line and the game disconnected.... when i opened the game this am i had to ask myself did the dang game take those two key elements i put in place last evening in order to craft a object first thing this morning ..NOW realize it sure did..

wow...shoot... this none sense cost me diamonds and gold coins not to mention a level.... which is now costing me DOUBLE in PRICE.. shoot......

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 4:32 AM
Ahahahahaha.LOL..

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 15 4:29 PM
Hi Hello Good Evening from Texas,Thank-You for the 411 ..

i had to restart my game after i bought a new computer and up dated my os..i am just now getting to where i was at before the 2014 holiday season began ...otherwise i'm sure i'd be there waiting on new content updates...

i call myself trebbell in the game..will be looking for ya'll in the tournament line up.. when they restart...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 15 2:12 PM
the crystal ball & magic wand actually do..

i was agitated no not by the castle,something else was nagging me..anyway,i was being mouse clicking crazy in 1 of the hog scenes so that, when i was being hog sloppy, i clicked on the CRYSTAL BALL is that what it's for... so then what does the MAGIC WAND do.. ...wow how long have i been at the castle darn near everyday clueless about both..?????

tourney tourney please run a tournament i wanna see if i can use either of them ...

posted in Bloom! Share flowers with the World on Jan 27, 15 4:15 PM
I think this is a lovely game,the main character Jasmine reminds me of Emily..from the delicious series....i have windows 8.1 and yes the game is running slow.. i can't and won't complain because it allows me to observe all the nuances in the game play with no stress and strain..

Have i mentioned that this is A LOVELY GAME,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 15 8:10 AM
I noticed the jump in tournament scores....and thought..folks invested in one those voice command programs such as dragon..

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 14 10:02 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 14 1:57 PM
I just changed computers went from windows xp on a gateway to a Dell and windows 8.1.....and Yes lost the profiles i had been playing with for a Year ??? ... i had hoped that our Castle profiles were tied in with our Email addresses and BigFish Game ap.. oh well for me.. that it doesn't appear to be the case...

No i am not angry... i did say a fond good bye to those profiles 1 i had just gotten to level 40 while another sat at 3? waiting on me..

i wasn't about to try and transfer anything off my gateway that i loved with how Micro soft did windows xp,i wasn't bringing all of that BLOCKED from micro-soft coding into my new Dell...

anyway..woohoo just reached level 18 or is it 19..in any case i thought i'd never get through level 17..lol...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 14 11:49 AM
....woohoo for the Christmas Cheer...Fun...Thank You...Thank-You,just in case You missed me saying....THANK-YOU.....THANK-YOU

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 14 7:40 AM
please bear with me while i try and explain my what the heck..i'm not the brightest blub in the computer lingo etc etc bin..and are self taught via a computer basics for idiots book i keep by my side..

okay..last time we spoke i was complaining that the game was refusing to install ever sense the 2nd October update..at one point it installed enough to show on my list & with the desk top shortcut so i clicked on the play line that brings the game up.. and way big surprise the game came up played...mean while it said in my game mgr that the installation failed..Yes i uninstalled the game,you hadn't yet updated it on the 22nd ..

well here i am,not the brightest and savoy computer person whose a little slow at having things dawn on her from having just turned 60...lol..

i once again finished downloading Midnight castle last night October 26th 2014..and yes it played as it did the last time and YES it is saying the installation failed in my Big Fish Game mgr..

it gave a internal error as a excuse and didn't elaborate further....it told me the game couldn't be found.. it gave me a 815 error code.. it's starting to throw the error code book at me again..LOL..

i don't think still using windows xp is the way big problem YET all the other games i download have no problems installing..i'm wondering if.....because i changed internet service providers before the first October 2014 update that the game and bigfish game mgr is having this problem...by the way even though the game mgr is saying the game failed at installing the game plays beautifully smoothly etc etc etc ...

so Yes i know you'all emptied our declined friend list for us..yeehaaa

anyway i am fixing as soon as i post this to order satellite internet service..and then once it's installed to try linux as a operating system.. then possibly ditch my xp..

so my Question is.. is all that gonna effect how midnight castle installs..again?????

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 14 6:35 AM
golly gee wiz damn it darn it.....

okay...i have xp.. i am also stuck with dial up service..soooO you know that it takes me day's to download games..

it's 10 times later that i have downloaded the castle from OCTOBER'S second mandatory update... that has failed...

the first 9 times my game mgr threw every known error at me for the reason y..

today..the game downloaded at 99 percent installed threw up a error code then went back to 99 percent installed and stalled there...

i wtheck and clicked on the games logo on my list and lo & behold the game loaded and played,, the whole while the game mgr is stuck at 99 percent installing... of course

Yes i checked how & if the game play.... and did my friends list .. where OOPS i was charged for the gifts i sent my friends..

i have had to uninstall the game because it was stuck in my game mgr going round & round at 99 percent installed..

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 14 5:47 PM
i have had to download and attempt to reinstall the game FIVE times so far from the second darn mandatory update this month,i am so angry frustrated with this nonsense... it appears what ever glitches and ticks this game has that has caused several once or twice a month updating hasn't fixed them and has caused other GLITCHES & TICKS..IT'S...five times later of downloading the game then having my game mgr throw darn near every error code at me for the reason why the GAME can't won't install again...first reason was and always is when clicking on the game mgr update button.. the game can't be found...then it throws errors at me.. you bought the game under a different email address.. you didn't purchase the game..etc etc etc etc...

please don't tell me to uninstall my game mgr..then try again.. i already have..

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 14 4:26 AM
Good morning from Texas.

excuse me for laughing....Your still caught up in wanting to get to the next level.. and to find out what is around the next corner.. i can't blame You for your frustration & or aggravation......

by the way i am on level 35 or there about.....

do what i did... change how you play the game...for example.... i am using my diamonds to go into the hog scenes instead of simply using my diamonds to buy what i need to satisfy a quest or too craft an item.. this way i receive all the other stuff and coins Midnight castle gives us when we go into the HOGs....choose a path that suits you and go through each HOG everyday at least once if not twice etc etc..

by the way the only stuff i sell are the air ship items.....

anyway....midnight castle gives us all manners of things to do while we wait for the hog's timer too run down or out..including running a few errands... doing the laundry....

i looked at several other free to play...long while back... that had timers that took real time 24 hours...that threw up these road blocks,of pay to play or move..buy these energy coins or you go NO where advance no further... that made me swear off all free to play up till ........MIDNIGHT CASTLE..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator