Posts created by salsaz

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 9, 13 1:41 AM
april3850 wrote:The black evening gown is in the Junkyard but it only shows up once in a while. The graduation outfit has to be bought at auction or with gold bars.

Thank you april3850, Very much appreciated.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 9, 13 1:38 AM
I don't have a new update either and it's 9th of December here.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 6, 13 9:06 PM
derbyteam wrote:I have a feeling that some of the items we want are in some of the minis that have not opened to all of us because I'm spending all that gold on a dog picture to open paint10, who knows or maybe its in one of the new cities we have not opened!

I think you're right. Hopefully it won't take too long before there is an update.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 6, 13 9:04 PM
Markkemper wrote:The evening gown is in the Candy shop.

Hi, that's the ball gown rather than the evening gown which is black.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 6, 13 9:03 PM
mammamia21099 wrote:All the items available are posted in the thread that is stickied to the 1st forum page titled: Collectables, Where to Find 'Em These lists were put together for us by Karixma, Blahblahboo and JB4510, just to give credit where it is due. Thanks again to everyone who has put in so much time making the list of collectibles for us. It comes in handy and is appreciated.

I had already checked that - it doesn't have the items i'm looking for in any of the lists.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 13 11:54 PM
Thanks it was the evening gown I was trying to find rather than wedding gown. Thank you for taking the time to answer though, and i appreciate the list of where to find everything else.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 13 10:28 PM
Wrong game - this one doesn't have a carrot or a skunk, unless you talking in code

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 13 9:07 PM
Does anyone know where to find the evening gown and graduation gown. They are not in any of the towns, or any of the mini games, so how the heck is anyone managing to get them - and where from so I can too PLEASE!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 13 9:02 PM
Does anyone know how you get the evening gown and graduation gown in the platinum collection? They are not in any of the towns or the mini games so how the heck do people get them?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Jul 14, 13 11:35 PM
I need help with this too. You need 6 strength to finish the game and I have 5 (same ones listed above, but have no idea where to get the 6th one???? Did you find it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator