Posts created by bfgGlithui

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 6:03 AM
Hi everyone!

OddlyEnuh, I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed playing the game so far!

Boomzap is hard at work on an update with additional content for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'. We're hoping an update is released soon as well so stay tuned! Remember that you can check the Forum for announcements about updates, and updates will also be available in the Big Fish Games App in the "Updates" section.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgGlithui

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 12, 14 2:09 PM
Hello all!

Hurray, Awakening Kingdoms is finally here for iPad and iPhone! You can find the iOS version by clicking here.

If you're experiencing any technical issues with the iOS version, please check out our iPhone and iPad Games Help & FAQ.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 12, 14 1:44 PM
Hurray! It looks like the update to fix the issues with the quests in the Moonfell Chamber was recently released on August 8th, so you should be able to download the latest update from the Updates section in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager).

I hope this helps!

bfgGlithui

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 12, 14 6:40 AM
Hi everyone!

Just swimming by to make Lampchop 1's link accessible!

Also, mary8812, it sounds like you have indeed completed all of the quests if there aren't any more available quests in the game. As Torchie5 mentioned, you can certainly buy all of the Premium Hidden Object scenes in order to get more quests. If you've already purchased all of these or don't want to purchase these scenes at this time, you can certainly check the Dark Manor Forum for announcements for when updates are released for the game.

Hopefully an update will be released soon that includes additional content so you can play more quests!

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 14 1:36 PM
salsaz, we're so sad to see you go, but that's really kind of you to send others gifts when they're in need!

I hope you decide to play Midnight Castle again one day, but if not, I hope there's another game out there that you find really enjoyable.

bfgGlithui

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 6, 14 1:13 PM
Rambara, here's some more your way from Big Fish!

It's so nice to see players share tips and help when it comes to playing Awakening Kingdoms.

I really enjoy this game as well but I spend crystals and coins way too quickly!

bfgGlithui

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 30, 14 1:10 PM
Thanks for posting the link to that helpful thread, eli173!

I'm just swimming by to turn the thread Multiple manors, neighbors and resources in your post into an accessible link.

bfgGlithui

posted in Farm Up on Jul 30, 14 12:07 PM
Thanks for posting the link to that helpful thread, Sjaani! Just swimming by to make your link clickable!

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 14 1:30 PM
Just swimming by to make LizzieK's link clickable!

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 1:28 PM
Thanks for the helpful link, tazruby2000! Just swimming by to make your link clickable.

bfgGlithui

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 27, 14 3:59 PM
Hi all!

I just wanted to swim by and let you know that Boomzap did release an update on July 24, 2014 that should have fixed the following:

-Fixed bugs with event quests (Yura's Festival and Leodici's Crash)
-Fixed Blessilda's Gift quest bug

The latest update to version 1.90 can be installed from the Updates section in the Big Fish Games App.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 23, 14 8:48 AM
Hi HoosierAmy!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm happy to be here, just swimming around in the pond with the other fishies!

bfgGlithui

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 22, 14 11:58 AM
Hi Dhyaniland!

"Surfaces all accounts associated with your device" means that you'll actually be able to pull up all accounts (if applicable) that have been played on one device all on your own.

You should be able to get a better idea of how it looks and what it means once the maintenance is complete.

Happy gaming!

-bfgGlithui

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 21, 14 7:31 AM
Dirk_Tee, thank you for posting the link to the ios ipad thread! I just made a few changes to your post to make the link clickable.

bfgGlithui

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 20, 14 6:59 AM
Good morning!

Thank you, TheSherlockian for posting the link to the Mansion/LIbrary/Force Field thread.

I've just made one small change to your post to make the link accessible, so when you click on that link, it should redirect you to that particular thread.

Have a great day, everyone!

bfgGlithui

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 17, 14 12:36 PM
Hi everyone!

Thank you, mamacass14 and rlin1234 for providing those helpful hints!

The trouble with Stone Circle not issuing the correct items is indeed an issue that Boomzap is currently aware of and working hard to fix. While the information about when that fix will be available isn't provided to Big Fish, we hope it will be released soon so the correct items are issued when that scene is played.

Happy gaming to all!

bfgGlithui

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator