Posts created by trophyjaeger

posted in TV Farm on Jan 1, 14 12:47 AM
Hi, I just started playing this game and have not progressed much yet, but it happened to me, too (assuming we are talking about the same thing). When the twigs are brought back by the helicopter you have to pick them up immediately, otherwise they disappear again. I have also issues with then the storage being full... a bit annoying but it also rises the time management challenge

posted in Cooking Dash on Jan 28, 13 12:14 AM
I'm experienced dash player and after several months I played this game all over again in 1-2 days. I had no problems getting expert in all levels 1-49, but it was especially tough to win this last level 50 in expert. So far my strategy was to just have one seat color each to get the 4x color bonus as often as possible. I ignored the 3x pre-colored seats in red and just used one. However, this just managed to pass me the goal and I was still far away from the 18.500 points required for expert. After trying a couple of times I needed to change my strategy and now tried to pay more attention to have always 4 people sitting at the same time to get more chain bonus. This was definitely the key. Also, I didn't keep the book worms until the end as I did before, I seated them sometime inbetween (4 at a time) and tried to keep impatient guests happy with the music box. This was necessary to shorten the line and get more colors in for better seating strategy. I also have now used 2x red seats and converted the remaining red seat into purple. By this I was able to seat more guests at a time, I payed attention to seat similar groups together to get most of the chain bonus. So the special thing what happened the last time I played it and passed expert level easily was the following: I suddenly had a blue-yellow guest pair coming in just before the end (but not the last customers) which I've never seen there before. It only came in because the game conditions were right. I don't know exactly what the trigger was for them to come in and when I played it before for like 10x they didn't. So the key was to get the customers seated quickly and make it possible for ALL guests to come in. You need these extra guests to get more money. I don't know if there were more "new" guests besides this couple, but the couple was really obvious. Now you know what to look for, the arrival of the yellow-blue girl couple. Good luck!

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Jan 8, 12 4:27 PM
it takes a bit getting used to and developing a different strategy as when playing alone. At first I didn't manage the level at all and I consider myself a really good dash player (played all previous dash games with expert level), but now after trying a few times I manage expert level on this. It makes me really angry when I try to seat the groups for the best color match and the waitress just sits some other people at my table. Since the seating and color matching points give many points I have given this priority. In the beginning it's possible to put flowers on the table but later it's a race with the waitress and there won't be time for that. I pay attention to grab the people as soon as they come in, unless there is no free table available. In this case I clear a table (and only then) and you have to be very fast then, you won't have time to rotate the people according to the best color match, just sit them and hope you get some points, especially if there is another similar group waiting in line. With time you will probably get a better eye for this. I never give drinks in the waitress levels and I have deprioritized to take the main orders as it doesn't give any points. But I have noticed that giving snacks and dessert will give more points than delivering the main meal, therefore I have prioritized the delivery of snacks and desserts, and most of the time I'm faster in this than the waitress, of course it's also important to check out the people. I also mop the floor if there is time.

posted in Leeloo's Talent Agency on Oct 1, 11 7:30 PM
I have started all over again and have now managed all castle level in expert mode (as well as all other levels before). I have mainly stayed to the recommended updates along the game. A few times I was short of money/points and couldn't get the recommended one and instead took other small updates like the sandwich bar update and the 30% speed increase of Leeloo. I am also now much faster in executing this game. When I came to the castle level I had no problem getting expert for games 1-3 on the first try (although when I played this game before under different name I was only expert on game 1). But I had a problem with game 4 and I quit the game everytime when I could see that I was 1 person short again. So I have repeated this level probably 6-8 times until I managed to get expert with 14 actors.
What I think was key to get expert on game 4 was to move the actors as fast as possible through all the actions. I think the game can see how many actors are in the office at the same time and how many are waiting at what step and according to this it is sending people in or not. Therefore I tried to get people signed off as fast as possible. For example I had 3 people waiting at the recording station and usually I would finish them off in chain and then sign them off in chain, too. Since I was not successful in getting expert doing this I tried interrupting the chain of 3 and I only did 1 or 2 and then signed them off before I did the third one (and maybe had then added another one). So I tried to sign contracts continuously as fast and regular as possible.

I still applied combos when applicable but wasn't waiting for it if it interrupted the flow. The combos probably really just give you bonus points.
Well I hope my game experience helps and you will manage expert level now.

My updates as of finishing castle level game 4: 1x upgraded chair, 2x upgraded make-up, 1x upgraded recording station, 1x updated speed Leeloo, 1x updated Sandwich bar, cleaning lady

posted in Leeloo's Talent Agency on Oct 1, 11 3:25 PM
having the same problem and haven't figured out the complete solution yet. But I may think it has something to do with what upgrades you choose and possibly how many combos you do. If you serve people right away often you are treating them alone. But these are just suggestions, I haven't figured out the 100% working pattern yet...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator