Posts created by magicpeach10

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Mar 27, 12 11:37 AM
Okay so I understand that the award for filling the warehouse means one of each of everything. Well I'm playing the unlimited game right now, and there's one of everything EXCEPT I'm only getting the large black and white bear over and over again. I haven't seen the two smaller bears in quite a while, and those are the only 2 things I'm missing!! Anyone played the unlimited know if they will eventually come back?
Thanks!

posted in Ciao Bella on Mar 8, 12 5:17 PM
ciao bella is another fantastic one!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Mar 1, 12 6:02 PM
One of my tribes was 'wolves eat ice cream' and the other one was 'dancers with wind'. I now realize that other people just pick something that sounds mystical. This time, I've named them "(my name here)'s groupies".

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Feb 24, 12 11:33 PM
The sound will not turn off. If I turn all of the sound dials until they show as off, I still hear the noise! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I play all of the games while listening to other things, so this is very inconvenient. Help?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Feb 23, 12 9:05 PM
This is amazing....but how do you know what every combination does?? Did you try them all yourself?

posted in World of Goo on Feb 20, 12 10:28 PM
I had the same issue. I actually listen to audio books while I play video games, and it just wasn't feasible to play this game without being able to turn the sound off. If that were part of the game options I would buy this in a heartbeat.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Feb 9, 12 7:39 PM
omg thank you so much! I didn't know what the warehouse did lol. I thought my game had a glitch actually. Thanks for that tip. I finally beat it yay! This was driving me nuts :p

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Feb 5, 12 11:12 PM
can anyone tell me how to get past 3:1? each food I pick up is only worth 3, and all of the walkthroughs say it's supposed to be worth 5. I always run out of time before I have enough food to finish paving the exit, although I have plenty of wood and gold. help?!?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Feb 5, 12 10:21 PM
Seriously, don't skip over this game based on the negative thread, or the video. This game is a gem among a field of stones. I think it's best to actually try it before you throw it out of your mind. It was brilliant. And frankly, if you need someone to hold your hand in this kind of game, you've missed the point. I bought this the minute I finished the trial because I didn't want to stop~~

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Jan 13, 12 10:22 AM
Yeah lol I just noticed that today when I started over (it'd been awhile since I originally started, didn't want to get lost). That cracked me up. This game was great. And finally, something long!! A HOG usually takes me 2 hours max to beat, this was one more like 4-6

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Jan 13, 12 10:20 AM
that actually caught me off guard too. Fingers crossed for a sequel

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Nov 22, 11 3:01 AM
No the other poster is right. Mine does the same exact thing. I've had to restart my computer three times now because it freezes, does that spazzing thing, and finally closes. But the game manager doesn't recognize that it's closed, so it won't let me play anything else. This sucks!

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 6, 11 8:43 PM
I emailed the creater from their website, and this was the response I got:

"The game will be updated soon, we adding land and a lot of quests.
And soon will be published continue of the story with 4 new lands.New quests (with a lot of gameplay) will be absolutely free, you will need just to update your game (Fishes downloader will suggest you to update the Magic Farm 2 when the patch will be ready, and we will write on the forum about update possibility).
New land may be free to download may be not (we don't know yet) it depends of publishers more then of us.
And continue with 4 new lands - it will be new game, Magic Farm 3.
Feel free to ask any questions please,
Alexey"

Bigfish did give me a credit for one free game, which was very nice. But I would like to play the full version of this game :/

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 1, 11 9:13 PM
I'm glad I checked the forum. I played this for a couple hours last night and absolutely loved it! I looked forward to listening music and playing it tomorrow on my day off...but after a few minutes of play today it was over????
This is truly frustrating. I guess my first tip off should have been the couple of grammatical errors. I understood/didn't get stuck on any of the puzzles,and would be glad to help those that are stuck, but be warned. It's over before it's really begun!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator