Posts created by veracruzstud

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 15 11:06 AM
I am with you too, Penny 1942. I enjoyed playing the demo and will purchase the game.
I don't understand what another poster said by the game being grainy? It is bright and clear with sharp colours on my computer.
Seems to me that some players are so hard to please!

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 15 12:10 AM
Hi Budbear. Sometimes when you close down a game, it doesn't close off completely. Open up your task manager and see if there is still a game on there. If there is just select it to the end the process. This has happened to me a few times. Once it has gone from the task manager you should be able to play the next game.

Hi. There is a ball of yarn on the shelf next to some books. Pick it up and give it to the cat, the cat will leave and the door will open. The raven flies in from outside.

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 23, 13 2:39 AM
Hi. Thank you. I thought I had all the pieces but when i used the hint, it did, indeed, show another piece. I should maybe look into wearing my glasses when playing these games instead of just for reading!
Thank you

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 23, 13 1:59 AM
In the second FROG, I found all the pieces but the finished staff doesn't appear so that i can use it. Is this a glitch in the game or have I missed something?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 8, 11 12:31 AM
Downloaded game fine, but when I went to play it, it demanded I change my DPI settings. Wasn't able to open game until i did. Since i don't want to change the settings everytime I want to play, then I guess it's a no buy for me. Shame, could have been a good game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator