Posts created by ladytea68

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Sep 15, 12 11:28 PM
I purchased this game awhile back When I finally get to "China Level 48"..I'm stuck!! I have no idea what I'm suppose to do. or how it works.!. When I lose lives. I shut down the game..because I don't want to start over again. Then I don't go back in for months. I enjoy this game but now I'm skeptical about playing it. Gosh it's only a game.!! Thanks !

posted in Fairy Jewels 2 on Dec 10, 11 3:08 AM
]After a few hours of searching for a compatiable game for me and my grandaughter to play I located Fairy Jewels 2....When prompted to "Buy" or "Try" I decided I would "Try" (Trial Version-60 min.) When clicking to Download and Run File. It showed my "60 min. were up "and that I would have to purchase to play full version.. What?.. I attrmpted to start over and "Download again. Same message came up. I never played the Trial Version for this game.How can I do that when I just located the game for the first time. Now when I go to my desktop .thr Fairy Jewels 2 Icon is there But states I have to purchase again. There is no game anywhere. Please Explain?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator