Posts created by jct20878

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 16, 15 6:24 PM
There are no gloves to clean the photo album at Margaret's in Atlanta. Can anyone help? or do I need to uninstall and reinstall? Do I lose anything from the current game by reinstalling? Thanks.

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Feb 16, 15 6:18 PM
I have wasted a ton of energy re-entering Atlanta and Aunt Margaret's Antique shop where I am supposed to clean the dust off the photograph album in order to access the hidden items. However the gloves have never appeared on the top left-hand corner of the screen. Can anyone help?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 21, 14 11:19 AM
I need one more friend for now. Most all the codes listed on the threads show up as an invalid code. I believe I need to be adding friends with 6 digits rather than 7 or 8 digits. I am in USA. For everyone who has kindly added me I appreciate you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 14 9:15 PM
I need to add 7 friends. My code is 408856 and I am currently on level 23. I'm trying to get the lasagna. Thanks so much.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 14 9:09 PM
I need 7 friends to get the lasagna. My code is 408856. Thank you. I'm on level 23 and just started playing a few weeks ago.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator