Posts created by nettcas

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 29, 18 10:11 AM
ONCE!! Playing this Level (Old Woodland) is ONCE TOO MANY!! Had it with this game - Bye All!!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 29, 18 10:10 AM
mirandashell wrote:You just have to keep playing it until it lets you win. It takes months. But since the last update you won't have to go back and play it again! Thankfully the developers decided that once was enough.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 27, 18 9:07 AM
Have had the same problem for weeks! Get all perimeter/center squares but get nowhere near the score. As I have now found from your posts that I have to go back and play this same boring/damned level again - I couldn't care less if I never play this game again!! Get REAL developers! People playthese games for entertainment - NOT TORTURE!!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Feb 27, 18 4:42 AM
Please - how do I Exit this game without having to resort to a reboot? I can't find any button or find a menu.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 16, 17 8:34 AM
PLEASE - someone HELP. Uninstall does NOT work

Have W10 - also cannot finish game because of vanishing key. Have played thru several times but same thing happens. Contacted BF about this days ago but still no reply. Surely SOMEONE has a solution/patch! Most frustrating that game cannot be completed. Poor show!!

posted in Atlantis Adventure on Jan 26, 16 11:31 AM
Further - OK! Contacted BFG and their advice was "To win this you need to create & use 25 bonus gems (OK) - and fire two bonus gems by swapping them 3 times. "
I don't think I understand the 2nd half of this! How do I do that!!?? This game is driving me crazy!

posted in Atlantis Adventure on Jan 19, 16 7:25 AM
I must be missing something - but I don't understand the rules for L127 ! I get far more than the target score, clear all the tiles, keep playing but after the set number of moves it says I have not achieved all objectives. Can someone please explain the symbols above the "count totals" - spheres with bands round them? I cannot find any in this stage! HELP, please

OK! Get the rules (just found out I can click on icons and find out - Doh! after all these games!!). Now know what to do - just can't DO it!! lol

I bought the standard version of this game - but having played it a few times (because I couldn't grasp the point!) what is the meaning of the ending?? Please can someone tell me why Dupin stares at me and says "What have you done?" ?

posted in Atlantis Adventure on Nov 16, 15 7:17 AM
Hi All - Playing Atlantis Adventure but game will not let me into Level 55. Any ideas, please?

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 14 11:33 AM
I have same problem with bone squares puzzle. Have used lens and know solution but tiles will not move whatever I do! Can anyone help, please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator