Posts created by Barb1000

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Apr 5, 14 1:26 PM
Someone help, please. I love the game but I am really stuck on level 30 and after trying the help people have so kindly offered I still can't get it right. I don't think it's a tech. issue. It's something that as a non computer geek, I can't seem to get right. I like it better when things happen like they 'are supposed too'...not having to work so hard to get it to 3 stars, lol, I don't mind some work...but gosh this is really hard.. Anyway, if anyone has a better, meaning easier way to make this level work...PLEASE HELP, Thank you!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Mar 26, 14 1:23 PM
Hi, stuck on Level 30...and I can't understand any of the forums help. Can you break it down so it can be done by me, who doesn't understand unless it 'just works'. I can't understand all your explanations and I'm no newbie... Please HELP. I want to just get through Level 30, and on. So far this is the only one I have been stuck on. Thanks

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 6, 11 1:49 PM
I jjust bought this game today and I'm getting no where (well, except the courtyard that shows you arrows to each 'home'. Please help!! Now I wish I didn't buy this game!! Help SOOON!! Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator