Posts created by nachan87

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 18 2:18 PM
kat2mn wrote:Hello Everyone!

All 7 amulets can be found when you clear rubble from building plots on various levels exclusively in the Bonus Content section. You do not have to search for any of them, they just show up when your workers clean up the area. You will know when one is found.

Thanks a lot!!

I'm having the exact same problem, it's stuck in the bubble recipe even though I need to now make the next one. Sucks

Thanks a lot, gwenofala!!

Oh thanks! I was trying to figure out how to get that music achievement as I didn't see any radios or any music making thing during the game play ^^

Akaabbey wrote:After the page turns it is a skull/spiral on the right side....

I stared at the 1st page for 30 mins until I came in here to see the page turned.

Thanks!

Abbey

Oh God, thank you! I've been stuck in the bloody book for almost 30min too! Just staring trying to see it! Thanks so much!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 14 12:38 PM
thanks so much for this!! I got the Gold fairy, but had no idea how to get the other two, so this was a huge help!

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 7, 11 11:50 AM
You the cosmetics bottles right? Yeah, I was pretty confused by that too. But if you look closely, you'll see the airport needs 100 people there to give you 1 set of bottles. So build/upgrade houses, increase your population and invest in buses to get you citizens there. Worked for me, though I couldn't finish that level in Expert time (and I played it 3 times already).

Hope it helped ^^

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 7, 11 10:58 AM
an anyone give me me some help too? I don't know how to get my daily income to 6,500. I got it to 6,200 than (and I didn't change anything) it dropped to 5,200.... what do I do? I'm hitting the 2nd hour in this level already and I'm so lost.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator