Posts created by Gojira2006

posted in Mystery Solitaire: The Black Raven on Nov 7, 17 5:40 PM
Wicked fun game . . . You can choose the "Newbie" level of play, which in turn allows you to replay layouts to achieve the highest score . . . Great music & graphics . . .

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 16 2:13 PM
Having played the Beta version, I looked forward to this installment of the series, & I think that this is a fun game mostly, except for a couple of the arcade-esque puzzles, which I thought were annoying . . . The little mascot is cute, & the storyline is nice, & the artwork is fabulous . . . I'm glad I got it . . .

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 16 10:26 AM
The aspect ratio in the Beta version was fine, at least on my computer . . . The release version aspect ratio is too big, & won't correct in any screen resolution, & won't go to windowed aspect in any resolution, either . . .

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 12:50 PM
Meganthedog wrote:It's the basic internet package here in the UK. You can have an unlimited download package but it costs a bit more. It all depends on what you need and what your internet provider has on offer.

Gosh, I'd find that frustrating . . . I'm lucky I live in the part of my state that has high-bandwidth connectivity with a service provider that gives unlimited downloads & stuff . . .

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 1:23 PM
Meganthedog wrote:And I'm happy to say we're up and running. Game on.

Wow - Where are you that there are allowances, if I may ask . . . ?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 15 5:41 AM
I thought he looked familiar . . .

posted in Garden Shop on Oct 12, 15 5:16 AM
I usually don't play those types you mentioned, but I understand a lot of people do . . . It is nice to see a change of pace for all the folks who don't like Hidden Object/Adventure sorts . . .

posted in Flower Fiesta on Jul 6, 15 6:40 AM
I went into the file folder for the game in Program Files (x86) for Windows 7, & I noticed that there was a player profile file . . . I wonder if deleting that will erase the previous progress in the game, & allow you to start over . . . I know stuff like that works for other games . . .

posted in Flower Fiesta on Jul 6, 15 5:49 AM
That's right - I remember noticing that, now . . . You just start playing the game . . . I wonder if the game started out as a free-to-play type, & the developers forgot to add a profile field . . .

posted in Flower Fiesta on Jul 2, 15 7:33 PM
Have you tried with a new profile . . . ? That usually does the trick . . .

posted in Flower Fiesta on Jun 22, 15 5:02 PM
I thought I wouldn't like it, but it turned out to be fun . . . To make a 3-match, you replace a piece on the board with the one "in a hand" below the playing field . . . If you run out of moves, you replay in order to advance to the next level . . . After a number of rounds of match-3, you play a game of creating a garden, that is time-based . . . If you run out of time, you have the option of skipping, or replaying . . . A mostly fun game with cute graphics & stuff . . .

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Jun 12, 15 6:08 AM
This is a pretty fun game . . . The puzzles aren't too difficult, & are mostly intuitive; & the art & animated characters are well done . . .

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Jun 12, 15 5:09 AM
I just got an update for the game . . . I was wondering what was up with that . . . ?

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip To Italy on Jun 8, 15 5:40 AM
Thanks for the information . . . !

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 15 6:02 AM
_DD_ wrote:For those interested:

Surface: Mystery of Another World
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make
Surface: The Soaring City
Surface: The Pantheon
Surface: Reel Life
Surface: Game of Gods
Surface: Alone in the Mist = nr 7

Is that their order of release . . . ?

posted in Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods on May 2, 15 7:21 AM
Most of the time, I don't mind timers, but I'll pass on this game based on what you guys said . . . I won't even waste my time downloading it to try the 60 minute demo . . .

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Apr 30, 15 4:58 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 2:47 AM
. . . & it seems to be working better for it, too . . .

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jan 13, 15 6:27 AM
I'm OK with Christmas games in January - the Eastern Rites celebrate Christmas on January 6 . . .

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 5:20 AM
The game doesn't give you the option to use the system cursor, so I think a lot of people will experience trouble with the game cursor - even the one without the so-called "special effects" . . . I just allotted more system resources to the game, so the jerky movement was minimized . . .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator