Posts created by Woolster

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 8:30 AM
Tophen said it all . I am in the same minotory in the 70s and not enjoying the games here so much lately. Like the Forums but cannot afford another buck for membership.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 7:03 AM
Hi all Gamers out there;
I usually don't post on the forums, but when I need them I really appreciate them.
For example being stuck in a game and the Walkthrough for that game doesn't really show how to finish a puzzle; or when you are stuck in a game and don't know what to do next.
I am on a pension so having an extra dollar for a game is somewhat hard.
I am in agreement that cutting down a little on sales would be better, or having the forums as a perk of membership.
Right now I have one more punch to get on my card and I am cancelling my membership as the games are not appealing to me much and now the forums.
Oh well march to the future!
Woolster

posted in Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King on Apr 5, 18 6:40 AM
Hi babsvb
I have the CE version and I always play in limited moves; and have just finished the main potion of the game and have racked up 24 s at finished.
Limited moves is always my preference, you have to stragitize where to go on the gameboard to make the most of your moves. Also when you are about 20 moves left there is a spining logo to get; to fall off the bottom of the board that will give you more moves.
They are very generous with some of the boards with near 200 moves.
Enjoy
Woolster

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 28, 18 2:13 PM
Hi Everyone'
Well I just did it and reactivated my account, bought a SE game on the sale, used that to fill my punch card that had 5 punches on it already, that made 6 punches to get my punch card free game
Now I will wait for a 2 for 1 sale to use my Game member credit.
And heres my contrubution on the disscussion of being able to post on a forum:
I have been a member off and on for 8 years and once I made an account to pay for games I was able to post on any forum; I just had to sign-in.
Woolster sigining off to play my new games

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 28, 18 9:50 AM
Hi Again Majestyx;
Boy that Ham took longer than I imagined, cut up for sandwiches.
Now all I have to do is make a butter lamb, like my father taught me to.
Yes I'll reactivate my account today and get that one game to get the punch code free game.
I have only 5 games I am interested in now and I can wait until there is a 2 for 1 sale to use my membership fee of $6.99.
You sound like you'll have a good easter, Congrats to your adult daughter.
Woolster siging off

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 28, 18 7:41 AM
Hi Majestyx
It is dark and grey up here in Western Ny also, however these old bones wake me up almost the same time everyday.
I only wanted to get the rules for the sales because I have 5 punch codes sitting on my card just waiting for me to re-up in the Army. And they expire at the end of March.
I guess I'll just sign up for another one month and then wait for a BOGO sale to use the membership fee.
Thanks for answering my question and have a nice Easter
I'm going now to cut up our Easter ham and make some colored eggs
Woolster

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 28, 18 6:29 AM
Hi All You Fishies out there;
Am I the first up today
This question is about the HUGE sale today.
Can game club membership credits be used to buy a Collectors Edition $6.99 game on this sale?
A reactivation of the Game Club hinges on the line for me!
Thanks for any input
Happy Easter to everyone
Woolster

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 28, 18 6:12 AM
Hi All Fishies out there;
Am I the first up today
This question is about the HUGE sale today.
Can game club membership credits be used to buy a Collectors Edition $6.99 game on this sale?
A reactivation of the Game Club hinges on the line for me!
Thanks for any input
Happy Easter to everyone
Woolster

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 11:36 AM
Thanks Minesita
You were a great help
I'll be signing off and if someone wants to lock this disscussion it is fine with me
Woolster signing off

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 11:05 AM
Thanks Peeshe_1951:
you answered my Questions.
Now do you know how to Delete this Post so I don't use up space for others on this Forum?
I'll probably just wait for a 65% off sale to get the 4 games I am interested in, as a membership just isn't right for me, being on a bujdet.

Hapopy Easter and Spring

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator