Posts created by roses4jb

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Jul 8, 17 2:50 AM
Hi - I can't find a way to pay the porter the dollar tip after everyone returns to the ship after Africa. Please help! Thanks.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jul 14, 16 10:46 AM
Hi, I put the beret on the ogre's head & I still can't see the painting. What do I do next?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Dec 28, 15 11:17 AM

Hi All,
I started playing the first 3 Hidden Expedition games when I first started on Big Fish. I loved these 3 games because there were mostly hidden objects with a few mini games & short story line. I'm looking for the same kind of games. Does anyone out there have some suggestions? Please help.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Dec 25, 15 5:43 PM
Hi
I've reinstall this game twice & all I get is an error with lots oooox. I was able to play the game when it was a trial run but now I can't. How can I fix this??

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Dec 10, 15 12:22 PM
Hi All,
I started playing the first 3 Hidden Expedition games when I first started on Big Fish. I loved these 3 games because there were mostly hidden objects with a few mini games & short story line. I'm looking for the same kind of games. Does anyone out there have some suggestions? Please help.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 14 7:52 AM
roses4jb wrote:
games4sanity wrote:Not sure if anyone has already suggested this about the problem with the "never ending" dusting on the grate but here goes. I was having the same problem and getting very frustrated as well. Instead of clicking and moving, and clicking and moving the cursor all over the screen I just HELD DOWN the left mouse button and ran my cursor quickly over the entire screen and viola! It let me end the dusting and continue. If it worked for me I hope it works for others as well! Happy gaming fishies!

games4sanity

Thanks for the tip. I tried it & it worked!!

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 14 7:51 AM
games4sanity wrote:Not sure if anyone has already suggested this about the problem with the "never ending" dusting on the grate but here goes. I was having the same problem and getting very frustrated as well. Instead of clicking and moving, and clicking and moving the cursor all over the screen I just HELD DOWN the left mouse button and ran my cursor quickly over the entire screen and viola! It let me end the dusting and continue. If it worked for me I hope it works for others as well! Happy gaming fishies!

games4sanity

posted in Jewel Quest II on Oct 30, 13 11:25 AM
Hi

I love playing this game, but I was wondering if there was some way of completely erasing the previous game scores so that I can start fresh. I would appreciate your help.

PS: I have already tried to delete the previous names, but the scores are still there.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 10, 11 4:35 PM
Hi there

I'm new to the forum so please bear with me.

I have the first 3 Hidden Expedition games (Titanic, Everest & Amazon) & love to play them over & over again. Does anyone know why the designers decided to change the format so drastically for the last 2 new ones? I tried the Devil's Triangle & it wasn't anything like the first ones. Who can I can write to, to ask if they plan to go back to the original format.

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator