Posts created by StephKBJ

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Oct 11, 15 12:12 PM
This maybe throughout the game but can anyone tell me what the 'special items' are? This is on the shifts info section where it says your heart score, minigame grade and Guinea pig...? Thanks!

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 21, 13 6:02 AM
I had this issue. I then realised you have to make the ice cream first, then add the chocolate. Then make the tea and add the milk as there aren't any recipes to add milk to ice cream. This should fix your problem!

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 21, 13 5:59 AM
I've worked it out now, you cant delete anything on Organic Coffee 2 like you could with the first version. I had to start over as I added the daisies to all tables so could never add the roses and complete the objective, so frustrating! Now started the game again but now having another issue that the staff wont make or take orders of the summer lattes for some reason!

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 15, 13 11:11 AM
Unable to sell flowers on tables and swap to roses as per level in game. Not sure if this is a game fault or help I need? Please advise.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 15, 13 6:11 AM
I don't know how to delete flowers off the tables to replace them with roses? Can anyone help me?

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Dec 15, 13 6:01 AM
I dont know how to delete flowers off the tables to replace them with roses? Can anyone help me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator