Posts created by cleopatra23

I am playing on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. Windows 10.

Max the dog doesn't leave his house. His feet are moving and he's barking and a green checkmark is on the boar but he's running in place. Level 3

Level 4 he doesn't leave the house nor do his feet move when you click on house. Can't play game because I need Max to get rid of obstacles and he's not moving.

I love these games and buy them but I'm glad I played this one first. I'll try again later in hopes that you get Max running.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 3, 18 8:13 AM
Hint:
At the top of the screen there's an icon that says "Shields Found" and if it's dark with an X there are no shields in that particular game. If a shield is the scene you are currently playing the shield icon at the top will have the number of shields you've found and it will be bright. Saved me a lot of looking.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 9:39 AM
I could not wait to finish this game!!

Would not stay in full screen and many times I would give something to someone and it wouldn't take. The dialog is REALLY boring and dumb. I only bought this game because I'm a fan of the "Emily" games and thought this was like it. Not even close! The mini-games are too much and frankly I didn't care if the task was completed.
Wish I could get a refund...

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 1:28 PM
Why aren't there ANY options in difficulty: Relaxed, easy, hard???

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 9:31 AM
This level is very challenging in many ways: no one to clean tables, combining the drinks for the correct one, "rubbing" and "holding" the cookie making, tying to get the pies layers right, and on top of that adding in other challenges like consoling Levi, serving Mary Lyn what food they order...IMO it's too much going on. Don't like this cafe level at all!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 2:48 PM
The challenge is to serve a "full tray" six times. How do you do it? Most people order two items and the tray only holds 3 items.

This game is annoying in that I have to put it in Full Screen mode EVERY time I play it! I'm only finishing this game because I purchased it because of the other Emily games... won't buy anymore!

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 25: Wedding Ceremony on Nov 17, 17 8:12 AM
Would someone please tell me what the "Hammer Up Power" is?! I have seen this reference on other Mosaic games but can't find out what it is and how to get it.

Thanks!

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 24: Deserted Island on Oct 8, 17 12:11 PM
What are the "Power Plays" that a message says at the beginning that can help you??

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 5:02 PM
Figured the puzzle pieces out: On Level one look up on the top of the map and you see red dots in groups of 3...that is your EXTRA LEVEL A! i.e.: 1(A), 2(A),3(A), etc. and that's where the puzzle pieces are.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 17 4:18 PM
I also noticed that the puzzle pieces that I need are not there! Anyone addressed this to the technical guys for this game? are they aware of this?

Playing on a Macbook air..Chapter 6- Gang Rivalry. (doing a bunch of laundry) I have played it 3 times and got a "check" for accomplishing the job and finding the mouse before the day is over but I get x marks and it's like I didn't succeed in the task or find the mouse.

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Apr 9, 17 5:01 PM
Level 34..can't fill last hole near lamp post...any suggestions???

I just found one on 41. Looks like a spiked dog collar almost in middle of screen, in sand.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 1:25 PM
Game keeps stopping unexpectently. I'm using a MAC AIR computer

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 1:15 PM
Are there puzzle pieces on every level or just some. Thanks.

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 16 3:36 PM
I too am disappointed with this game. I have had to replay Level 1-4 6 times and still can't get 1 star!! Dialog is definitly too long and I don't like choosing stuff for charactors. Thought I would buy this when I downloaded the demo but nope, not going to do it.

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 12, 16 9:14 AM
How can I skip the Space Battle game? I can't get through it and don't like playing it...thanks

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 5:11 PM
Level 19: Outside the window on the right where you see people walking by
Level 20: Popped up where the dresses are hanging. At least that's where I found them. It took me 3 times to find him on Level 19.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 16 11:59 AM
Yes, very short and easy but the the scenes were nicely done and I enjoyed playing a game that wasn't dark and evil!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator