Posts created by Sirocco

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages on Jul 23, 17 8:45 PM
I am using Windows 10 and have not had too many issues with it so far but on this game the mechanics are impossible. The inventory at the bottom of the screen drops so low you cannot see what the items are or read a description pf them which makes them very hard to access or use. There appears to be no skip button or information for the mini games I guess this dropped too low as well even worse there was no menu button so it was impossible to exit the game without turning my computer off, which is totally unacceptable. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution as I was looking forward to playing this game and now am afraid to go back into it. I am very frustrated!

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 22, 16 11:38 PM
Dear Mr Bass, I think you must be a genius. I have thawed the green bird tile and I am sending and stopping tiles but there don't appear to be enough floor tiles to go all the way if you leave all the elevated tiles as stopping points which it appears you must. I had no luck finding the walkthrough on this level. It would help to know in which order to thaw the tiles and also if it is safe to remove some of the elevated stop tiles and if so how many? Many thanks for any help you provide and a Happy Christmas to you!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Oct 17, 16 12:56 PM
I am also experiencing the same problem with Dire Grove not opening on Windows 10 and BFG did respond quite promptly with the offer of a coupon and some hint that a fix might be in the pipeline but with no ETA. I am hoping since this is such a popular game and likely to remain so they will decide to make an updated version that will work on Windows 10. I would be willing to pay for a new version that worked. I was going to upgrade to a CE on the weekend sale when I noticed the comments about Windows 10 and decided not to purchase . My SE version also does not open. Dire Grove is a far superior game to many of the new games and its inclusion in the top 100 games for over 7 years says it all. I was looking forward to the CE version because I love the beyond objects and always regretted not buying the CE after I had played the game. My hope is that if Big Fish is flooded with request for an update by the 2,000,000 purchasers of this game they will decide to go the extra mile and make it work. I think it will be a best seller for all time and they would get their money back because when you join Big Fish within a few weeks you realize it is a must have game. I wonder who doesn't own a copy of this game? Anyone?

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 11:30 PM
I failed to collect the so called daffodils, (object number 3 for the fairy helper's room) which actually look like dandelion seeds on the bridge before the portal. I mended the bridge with the sticky flower and the two planks before I realised what I ws looking for. Now i can still see a good portion of the flowers although caught under the planks of the mended bridge. It appears I will not now be able to pick them since nothing happens when I click on them. This is very disappointing as I don't want to re-start the game. Does anyone have any suggestions or a possible fix for my problem? Happy Gaming Fishies!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Jan 22, 15 11:01 PM
I know what a bomb is (the glowing thing) I know what a lightening bolt and a bubble are but what in heck is a LINE BONUS???? I have no clue. I have also tried every combination imaginable and still only have managed to clear the double lightening bolt. One question I have ...I am assuming the bubble has to match the bomb for example two crabs. I have used a bubble to complete a line with a bomb and vice versa even placing one on top of the other and still I get a blaze of action but no completed goal. I am very grateful when those who have completed a level help out but a very specific 101 for those having problems like myself would be much appreciated.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on Nov 23, 14 9:29 PM
I was able to complete the game and saved the cat; I simply in the wrong part of the reef. Using the blueprints keeps you on track and you should not get stuck. I have just gone all the way through for a second time. The puzzles were quite fun and the atmosphere quite realistic.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on Nov 22, 14 10:49 PM
I gave the man in the bar the suitcase before I saved the cat and now I cannot go back to the reef to catch the tuna for the cat so I cannot proceed and finish. It looks as though there are other similar anomalies. I recommend reading other posts to avoid getting stuck or perhaps following the blueprint, which in my usual fashion I never looked at whilst playing so now I have to start again, Grrrr! Good luck fellow fishies!

Dear Blue Tea, I LOVE YOUR GAMES and I am NOT enjoying this one because you have abandoned ownership of it and thus lost all the magic that your games usually possess. I love to enter a beautiful kingdom of exquisite detail and create/discover wonderful objects in enchanted spots and find their correct home simply because your graphics when you stick to what you are good at are simply the best. I don't think anything was ever better than exiled prince, things became less detailed and clear after that and I still think Briar Rose was the most beautiful of all in many ways.
I detest grainy graphics and completely pointless (if not unutterably beautiful ) objects unless they are leading me somewhere in the game. Restoring monuments are and placing vases unless somehow I believe this will move things forward in an important way in the story is just mindless and irritating. In this game here I am aimlessly wandering around picking up a bit of this and that. I am not attached to the mermaid or worried about the fate of the kingdom or scared by the monster because nothing has induced me to care about any of these things so far and I do hope this changes. The hooded prince is an idiot, he stands around sounding about 14 and makes inane comments like "Oh you have opened the temple" so insightful. Could he not be urgently engaged elsewhere or helping with something or just go away. He is so annoying waiting for me to complete the next step, not a prince in my mind and I am not even curious as to what his face looks like, which I assume i should be. Who is this mystery man frankly Scarlett I don't give a you know what. The exiled prince managed to be kind of hot by comparison.
This is such a tragedy, you can read other reviews when I have praised Blue Tea to the skies but this amalgamation with in my view another great developer has destroyed everything of value in what was my favorite series of all time. Please go back to being yourselves and put in more beauty not the gaudy, grainy graphics you have reverted to. Normally I hit buy without even trying one of your games but this year has made me more cautious with multiple games being rushed out by developers with a fall in standards. Yes, when i stop being so disappointed and recover from feeling my intelligence has been insulted due to the boring simplicity of this game I will probably buy it on sale but only because I own all the others. You can do so much better than this.

They are the healers sigils as depicted on her gloves, sort of an s shaped snake with leaves and are supposed to be one in every scene, good luck finding them!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 11:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
I now have both the gold and bronze fairies and aren't they beautiful so thank you for all the help. If I am hearing you I now have to replay a lot of the game in order to get the silver fairy from the clues since I have already completed the game. Can anyone tell me how far I will have to play in order to have all the clues needed for the silver fairy?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 7:13 PM
I am stuck here and the guide doesn't make the sweet spot more specific hopefully I will be able to figure it out or someone will be less cryptic in their response!

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 14 9:29 PM
I have the identical issue and have try skipping during the newscaster several times and still get kciked out to the game manager, this neeeds a fix!

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 14 9:20 PM
Same here, I finished the main game and was thrown out of the game without exiting and when I went back in I could enter the bonus game as it said I must complete the main game which I had. I went back into the main game again and rewatched th ending and the same thing happened again. Not much point ina CE if you can't use the extras or play the bonus game. I do hope this problem will be fixed quickly!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 14 11:04 PM
I would really like to be able to upgrade to a CE for some of my old games. I guess if one is willing to pay the difference the thing to do is to buy it when they have CE sales for 6.99 , which amounts to the same thing.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 10:28 PM
Be warned, I used the moss remover on the door on the left at the head of the stairs and it disappeared from my inventory. The problem is I now cannot proceed forward as I need moss remover for the other door to open.
I suspect this is one of those annoying issues where one needs to intuit the correct sequence, which is of course impossible without being addicted to the guide. This is very disappointing as otherwise I am enjoying the game, not their best and I still thing the Briar Rose graphics were the most beautiful of all but it is quite pretty in the HO which I appreciate.

AS YOU WERE, THERE ARE TWO MOSS REMOVERS SO I WAS ABLE TO CONTINUE...WHO KNEW!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 10:27 PM
Be warned, I used the moss remover on the door on the left at the head of the stairs and it disappeared from my inventory. The problem is I now cannot proceed forward as I need moss remover for the other door to open.
I suspect this is one of those annoying issues where one needs to intuit the correct sequence, which is of course impossible without being addicted to the guide. This is very disappointing as otherwise I am enjoying the game, not their best and I still thing the Briar Rose graphics were the most beautiful of all but it is quite pretty in the HO which I appreciate.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 30, 14 10:14 PM
This game is FUN and amusing and quite creative, part 2, yes please!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 11:03 PM
I restarted the game because I could not find elusive objects 5 and 6 even looking at the guide they are not appearing so I cannot collect them. Is anyone else finding that these objects are simply not showing up at all?

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 9:51 PM
I'm sorry I can't help with an answer but I had no idea what I was supposed to achieve with the dominoes ? I get match a picture and that they can be turned but are they supposed to go on a given path or just whever they wind up...somewhat confuse, any clarity appreciated, many thanks

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 9:24 PM
Hi Blam games, I really enjoyed playing this and the previous game though I felt this one was too short. I did appreciate all the pretty scenery and objects. i am very disappointed I collected all the beautiful masks, was told I had 25 out of 25 yet when I went to the mask room at the end of the bonus game three were missing. I did use the strategy guide a couple of times when I saw how gorgeous they were to make sure my collection was complete and it was...so what happened? Is this a flaw I am so disappointed. I also did not get the achievement for finding them all???? Will this happen again if I replay the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator