Posts created by dumbasdirt

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 12 9:54 AM
I want to buy this game but I cannot find the walkthrough for it on your site, Could you advise.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Aug 16, 12 3:01 PM
thanks bfgCimarron, but now that I have botched it up from pushing buttons, that particular equasion for solving the puzzle does not work. Probably if I hadn't touched other buttons first. Does this mean that I have to go back to the beginning of the game and start again, just to get almost to the end? Oh woe!

posted in Mystery Valley on Aug 14, 12 4:30 PM
When I try to change the word bread into blood, it says that I should talk to daniel. What am I supposed to do?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Aug 14, 12 4:05 PM
Ok. more than enough people have asked for help for this puzzle, and there has not been any help. We still sit here in a quandry. Does anyone out there know how to solve this puzzle, so as we can carry on?

posted in Mystery Valley on Jun 26, 12 12:32 PM
I have started this game 3 times now and almost get to the end where I have to change the word BREAD into BLOOD. How do I do it Pleasse!!!

posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 12 12:18 PM
I picked up the headphones by the coffin, however, when I tried to put them on the dog, they were not in my inventory. I went back to the coffin and they are not there either. Where did they go?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Feb 1, 12 9:26 AM
I have found and collected all of the other instruments but I could not find the banjo, in fact it did not even ask me to find a banjo.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 11, 11 9:24 AM
Me too. I went right back to the start and checked every move. I could not find any mention of picking up a book.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator