Posts created by marylight

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 11:53 AM
A note to tech support: I am seeing the same problem as everyone else with the Collector's Edition (game won't start), ...BUT... the Standard Edition installs and runs just fine for me. If you can figure out what's different between the Standard Edition and Collector's Edition installers, that may help others. (I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.) Thanks Big Fish! Hope your techies can figure this one out!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Apr 19, 15 2:12 PM
Hi Fishies! For anyone who's still struggling - I finally achieved expert after timing things so that I had 3 people checking out at the same time, whenever possible. The bonuses for collecting money 3 times at once seem to add up enough to make expert. Hope this helps!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Oct 5, 14 4:51 AM
For anyone still having trouble getting this award, it's the "level" score, which is different from the "total" score that you see after you complete a level. (Confusing, I know.)

On Level 45, you get 1000 points each time you feed Fenrir. So feed him a couple of times, then let the "feed timer" run down. Then feed him a couple more times. Keep going like this until the score at the top of the screen reaches 10,000 (and the award will pop up on the screen)!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator