Posts created by hampsterp

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 15 2:19 PM
Same problem with the sieve trying to get the gold nugget...

Just became a jellyfish !

I am so glad I looked at the forum before I played the game otherwise I would have skipped the credits... so much fun to watch the panda play !

So very cute !

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 17, 15 11:38 AM
Lots of problems with game freezing. Currently in the sanitarium office. Must cont/alt/delete to get out of game. Have restarted with no help. Almost to the end of the game so don't want to uninstall and reinstall. Do they ever check games before publishing ? Need to post a fix soon. Seems to be a lot more games recently with issues.

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 6, 15 11:18 AM
Very clunky. Can not navigate to other scenes and have just started the game. Quitting til they can fix it. Would not have bought game if I had known it was so bad.

Having the same problem. I think I am going to just uninstall the game. Very disappointed.

Thanks for the tip- much better than having to shut down and restart !

posted in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday on Apr 20, 14 3:53 PM
Game freezes when I try to cut the balloons right at the beginning of the game. Has done it 3 times now at same place.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 13 4:00 PM
The map won"t open when clicked on. Anyone else with this issue ?

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 21, 12 11:59 AM
Not happy either. Need more skips. .

posted in Christmas Puzzle on Oct 17, 11 1:51 PM
Didn't read the message board before buying the game..my mistake.All I get is a black screen. Tried all the fixes provided, but no luck, still black screen. What do I do now ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator