Posts created by bettyfuller1928

If you go to writer;s mansion beside elephant you can create Tim amulet.

I see the images that I am looking for but how to pick it up?

I want to give water from inventory to driver. However, inventory is so low that I can't open it. How to do this?

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 8:15 AM
how to work camera and filter to get picture

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 14 12:04 PM
WON'T ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS IHOP. THE DRAWER HAS 4 KNOBS EACH NUMBERED. HOW SHOULD I HANDLE THIS

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 1:41 PM
I can not achieve finding parts of IHOP. Hint goes to drawer (no way to open) and door needing somehow to open. Keep going back to window but question mark on that.

posted in The Secret Order: Ancient Times Collector's Edition on May 24, 14 1:43 PM
The message sends me to the dunes. I try to put 4 wind phials at the bottom where I found the crystal. Nothing happens. What did I leave out? Thanks

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on May 19, 14 8:34 AM
In the bonus game I am not able to put the mirror pieces together. Any tips

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 14 11:09 AM
Guide says to untwist chain twice. I have a chain in the inventory but how do I untwist it. I try to click on to motorcycle without success. In this area I can only click on manhole. I'm completely stuck!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 14 12:46 PM
Where do find 2nd medallion?

posted in Where Angels Cry on Mar 17, 14 8:59 AM
Has anyone been successful in finding the 5th coin even after reinstalling the game?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 11, 12 10:41 AM
I already go the heart from Victor's storage room. Perhaps I made mistake of putting the hearts in place before I had them all.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 10, 12 8:51 AM
Emma's shrine, outside general store,bedroom, bathroom, school shipwreck, toy store, whereever I could find hidden object scene, I tried Victor's study, outside gate, front window, with no ho. Could not find sewage. Also went to bottom of well and that area.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 9, 12 10:50 AM
I have found and put in the one gold heart, surrounded it with 9 hearts. I have looked everywhere for the last heart to no avail. Is the heart loose or surrounded by the glitters to indegate a hidden object. I can't remember how to get to the cellar to look at that boat. Otherwise I've been everywhere else several times. Can you help?

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Oct 25, 11 1:41 PM
I have given frozen lizards and frogs to lady. She have me 1/2 heart. Walkthrough says go down two and up once. I see castle but can't get there. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator