Posts created by laffarsmith

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 26, 14 7:04 AM
Hi I have completed level

1.1 - 1.10
2.1 - 2.10
3.1 - 3.10
4.1 - 4.10
All three gold stars and all puzzle pieces.
I did all of the Puzzle mini games.
AND played all of the 1.11, 2.11, 3.11, 4.11 but found no Hercules Stones in any of these four games. Has anyone else found the puzzle pieces in these game levels?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 26, 14 6:57 AM
OK I've found all the puzzle pieces from
1.1 - 1.10
2.1 - 2.10
3.1 - 3.10 and
4.1 - 4.10

Now, When each round is finished, we get a bonus round 1.11, 2.11, 3.11 and 4.11.
But I can't find any puzzle pieces in those rounds. Have you played those rounds? Have you found the puzzle pieces? I must say that I have looked thoroughly. Perhaps they didn't add them in those rounds?

Heads up, when we have found each puzzle piece in each round, we get a puzzle piece added to the Map Page. Click on that and there is a mini game. Just happened to notice these things. YW

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 26, 14 6:45 AM
I can help with the first question. I shot some of those tiny little birds flying around. (Any level, I think) I left feathers. A couple of shots had a featherless bird take a dive. Shoot 10 of these tiny little birds in one level to get that award. yw

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/broken-sword-shadow-of-the-templars-walkthrough

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 14, 11 1:10 AM
You did well. It did that to me at about 45 minutes into the demo. I thought it was a glitch so I reloaded but it did it again. I guessed that was the end point in the demo game so I bought it and it proceeded after that. Good luck with the game

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 6, 10 10:07 PM
Update just had one dearly depart at 100

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 6, 10 9:57 PM

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 4, 10 8:32 PM
My oldest so far died at 94.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:57 AM
And as you go up in levels they are worth even more.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:55 AM
I haven't seen this happen, yet. Maybe you will have to answer your own question, eventually, as this may happen to someone else in time.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:45 AM
I collected the three herbs on the table first.
1 villager carried rock for heating - Heat Rock
another villager brings - Fresh water (for eating)
Make sure they are all fast walkers not the slow walkers.
once the water is in the pot get a villager to bring the hot rock.

once the hot rock is in the water - start cooking
as the cook begins
get two villagers bring food from the food bin
another bring berries
another bring fruit from the tree
another bringing fish
all at the same time
don't forget a mushroom

if this all happens fast you don't need another heated rock.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:29 AM
Thank you, I didn't know that.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:23 AM
ozma1958 wrote:has anyone else have the problem about the screen being small? I clicked on options and the full screen is already checked but mine is still small. would hate to have to uninstall, any help appreciated.

I found that if I had the small screen then my pointer wasn't clicking in the right spot. I shifted it back to large screen.

I tried resizing by dragging the edge wider but that made it worse.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:17 AM
Leanda1 wrote:I have been playing for over 3 days now and NO Ghosts? do they come up in certain areas? Can u really tell they are ghosts? what do they do? why is it important that they show up? Is it when the heavy fog comes???? I am at a total loss on these! HELP!

You have to finish all the 'arch' missing pieces. They stand next to collectible, with is handy when the collectible is next to something the same colour and hard to see. The Ghost stands still and is a darker than a villager. I thought they only turned up with a new collectible but they stand next to already redeemed collectibles too. It show up at random times not just in fog. Hope this helps.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 28, 10 7:11 AM
VanityofVanities wrote:Take them to the flutes, and keep the kids and everyone else away.
It takes awhile for them to become pure of mind... So after a bit have someone else put some soap in the water to reclean that person.

Spoiler ALERT
I didn't re wash anybody
I got everybody busy then managed the kids with a teacher or two to keep them away while my villager was meditating. I left the meditater alone. The meditater eventually went to the tree and pulled out a big bug and put it in the fire.

posted in Virtual Families on May 8, 09 5:16 PM
The ones I've found have all been near the workshop. Insects only seem to come out when it's raining.

posted in Virtual Families on May 8, 09 4:56 PM
They can use the bottle of weather to change the weather. :-)

posted in Virtual Families on May 8, 09 9:42 AM
Strangely enough, if the person takes itself to the sink to get a drink when he has hiccups you get the trophy for a successful cure despite not actually doing anything. ;-)

posted in Virtual Families on May 8, 09 9:39 AM
- water the flowers

I'm not sure if they do it but since it's similar to the other things they DO would they clean up spots on the floor?

posted in Virtual Families on May 8, 09 9:37 AM
You can put the floor repair stuff down onto one of the broken sections of floor. Then when you drop one of your people onto that broken section they'll begin repairs. It can take quite a few repetitions and it helps if you have more than one person working at the spot.

Don't forget, there are three sections of floor so you'll need three repair kits to get it all done.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator