Posts created by Godra25

posted in Battle Ranch on Jul 20, 14 8:47 AM
Uzea wrote:I love this game and all was fine until the level I am now, It freeze and I can only get out with using joblist to close the game, I have try to remove the game and reinstall it but it went right back to this level again an freeze. The strange thing is it says I am on extra games 6 but I just went on battle, if I go to extra games I can not even choose extra game 6? can anyone please help me thanks

please check your PM.. thanks

posted in Battle Ranch on Jul 2, 14 1:41 PM
mynameismissy wrote:when I played the demo it was fun, so I bought it. During demo I had no problems. Now that I've bought it , it wont let my mouse work on it. How can I play it without mouse.

mouse worked fine during demo. And mouse works on other games. what can I do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

- what OS do you use ? is 32 / 64 bit ?
- try to change the game into window mode (use ALT+ENTER), is still have no mouse?
- try to turning off/on the mouse trails, is that make any changes ?
XP => control panel>mouse>pointer options
Vista => personalize>mouse options>pointer options

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 15, 14 4:08 PM
yes right. use the banana only to attack big boss (consider its took time to cooldown).
because banana have more damage

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 15, 14 4:05 PM
you can replay a level only after you finished that mode

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 15, 14 4:04 PM
use the strategy guide
the number in that guide is the order to place your weapon

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 11, 14 10:23 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:Then why do they keep appearing in Battle Area? Are we supposed to pick them up and store them, or what? (I'm afraid I can't test out that last possibly brilliant insight because I'm not buying. If I want to play tower defense, I've got several, all of them w/ rather cleaner interfaces than this one.)

because, the nets (sometimes) drop from killed boar. so it can be appear any place.
you must pick it immediately or it will be disappear.

posted in Bali Quest on Dec 16, 11 4:17 AM
- before the time reaches half way, do not use wind power to suck the obstacles. use it to suck Marbles (other than green, of course)

- make the match as much as possible, ignore the obstacles (before the time reaches half way)

- try to focus on one side of the board. after one side has been cleaned up, suck obstacles and make continuous match on the side that has the net before, so all the new obstacles enter into that side.

- then, clean the other side of board.

do not buy wind power, until you feel you really need it

posted in Bali Quest on Dec 6, 11 4:10 PM
- Untimed mode
- Fixed: opacity level of tiles background
- Fixed: delay in click
- Fixed: cursor's image

get updates via your manager game

posted in Bali Quest on Nov 14, 11 7:08 PM
WINKATME wrote:My security software told me this game was LOGGING KEYSTROKES! I quarantined it and uninstalled it right away! I would like to know how this game passed Big Fish's Security? Now I'm worried that I may have downloaded other games with spyware, malware or trojans in them. Anyone who isn't aware of what logging keystrokes means, they can steal your passwords which can lead to any personal or business info you have. Here's an example, bank account numbers, credit card info and they can even steal your identity via your SS number etc... Everytime you type on your keyboard the spyware stores ALL your info. Be very careful downloading anything even games! If your computer won't play certain games it's better to uninstall them and not take the risk.

what security software that you are using?
can you give us the SS of that detection?

this game has been tested with many kind of security software.. and no detection at all...

posted in Bali Quest on Nov 9, 11 12:03 AM
- try to update your VGA driver from it's vendor, don't use windows generic driver.
- try to change your screen resolution to others mode.

posted in Bali Quest on Oct 31, 11 3:30 PM
try to update your VGA driver.. its may happen because you are using windows collection driver.. not the VGA vendor's driver?

posted in Bali Quest on Oct 28, 11 11:13 AM
ecblisa wrote:I don't think there's a secret. I finally passed that by ignoring the rocks and letting them kill my guy if necessary. Just aimed for the falling papers.

yes there is no trick. just more focus on Earth Element symbols

posted in Bali Quest on Oct 28, 11 11:10 AM
Yes it is true there is no Untimed mode. but at higher levels, you will get the power of the Water element, which can be used to increase the time. It would be helpful for you to finish this game.

posted in Bali Quest on Oct 28, 11 11:05 AM
1. throw the banana.
2. when the monkeys were eating, immediately press the DIG button as quickly and as much as possible.
3. always make attention on bar at the top monkey. if it getting smaller, immediately press the HIDE button.
4. do it again until 150M becomes 0M.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator