Posts created by rutontuton

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Apr 30, 16 10:47 AM
For the first quarter of the game the hint button worked sometimes and not others. I thought it would only help under certain conditions. After that it never worked. The Skip continued to work (so I'm a spazz)

Is there a fix? I've deleted the game and re-downloaded it and nothing changed.

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Nov 4, 13 6:01 PM
I'm using MAC OSX Lion 10.7.5. I'm unable to get the fireworks for the crossbow in the alley. Went to the walkthrough and there's no mention of the firework or where to get it. In the Shop of Wonders (where Hint tells me to get it) there is a bucket of dirt telling me I have to dig. There is nothing to dig with and nothing in walkthrough about the bucket much less what to dig with.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Oct 27, 11 1:53 PM
MCF Ravenhearst
MCF Return to Ravenhearst
MCF Prime Suspect

Talked to tech support and they are working on them. Do not purchase if you are running Lion.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 27, 11 1:51 PM
The following games will no work with Mac OS Lion 10.7.

MCF Ravenhearst
MCF Return to Ravenhearst
MCF Prime Suspect

Talked to tech support and they are working on them. Do not purchase if you are running Lion.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 27, 11 1:46 PM
I ran into this with Ravenhearst, Ravenheartst 2, and Prime Suspect. If you are running Mac OX Lion 10.7, these game will not work. I have talked to tech support about this. They are working on upgrading them, but they are not ready for Lion.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator