Posts created by pixquakeSJ

posted in Summer in Italy on Jun 12, 17 8:34 AM
Hi dollyflower,

Actually there are. Apart from this one, we have also released Spring in Japan so far

posted in Spring in Japan on Nov 11, 16 4:24 PM
There is a workaround for this issue. When you start to draw, drag the mouse don't make a single click.

posted in Spring in Japan on Jul 1, 16 3:14 PM
PoneyGirl wrote:The game was playing fine until I reached mt fugi and now when i try to follow along the dotted lines it kicks me out of the game completely. Upon multiple retry's and changing level of difficulty, still the same problem.

Hi PoneyGirl,

There are two lines there (green one and pink one). Try not to draw them both at once. Draw one, wait a second and then draw another.

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 19, 15 6:32 AM
Hi momofmara,

In this level fishes you don't have fishes apart from those that are locked so you have to use the powerups to break the locks. The Blessing of Hera (peacock) clears the whole row, so you can get rid of all single locks in one go. Also, bombs can be helpful when you get them. Remember that you can swap the bomb with ANY item on the board, not just adjacent.

Hope this helps

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Aug 10, 15 3:15 PM
Dear players,

If you like The Adventures of Perseus, try our new game The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts.

Best regards form Pixquake !

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 10, 15 3:12 PM
Dear players,

If you like The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts, try our previous game The Adventures of Perseus.

Best regards form Pixquake !

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 10, 15 3:01 PM
craftnutz wrote:I am on Chapter 4 level 11, and have 4 blocks that are locked and I cannot release them, there are bricks down the bottom of the screen that I can't get to. There are no instructions, and not much help. Would be grateful any help. Thanks

Hi craftnutz,

Locked items are released by matching them with the other items. The only difference is that you cannot move them. Please be aware that there are single (one snake) and double (two snakes) locks. When you match an item with a double lock it becomes single locked, and when you match an item with the single lock it gets finally released.

Hope this helps

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 10, 15 2:52 PM
Hi Yaelle,

This is primarily a match-3 game, but it also contains a lot of mini games and some hidden object scenes. Also the story is very important here. We've tried not just to retell the actual myth of Jason and the Argonauts which progresses through the game, but also to bring some of the mythical atmosphere with the music, voiced-over narration and cinematics that resemble the pictures from the Greek vases. It also has a bit of city building, blessings from Olympian gods, etc.

Why not giving it a trial ?

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 10, 15 2:37 PM
Pippen00 wrote:I see the first power-up is a sun symbol in the bar below the play area. How does one acquire the sun symbol? And what does it do?

Hi Pippen00!

You acquire the sun powerup (the blessing of Helios) by clicking the sun items as they appear on the screen. You need to collect 10 of them to acquire the powerup - in the same way you collect other powerups.

The effect of the Helios's blessing is a bit weird one . It removes (explodes) the items in the shape of the sun . Something like this:

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 10, 15 2:18 PM
sundance12 wrote:I love this game and I'm trying to find another one similar to this one. Anyone know of any>?

Thanks for loving our game ! Did you try our previous The Adventures of Perseus?

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 10, 15 2:13 PM
judahbenhur wrote:Game freezes randomly. Won't go into full screen mode. And when the game opens the window is too big for my 22" monitor. Running Windows 8 OS.
Have tried resetting the resolution, clearing cookies and cache, and setting bfgclient.exe to Windows XP SP2 and 3 compatibility modes. Nothing changes.

Monitor size should not be the problem. Most probably it's the screen resolution. Native resolution of the game is 1280x780. When the game goes into the full screen mode it adjusts to the aspect ratio of the monitor. What is your screen resolution? We can try to help you.

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Jul 24, 15 3:48 AM
hfelts wrote:Why does this game not save the last level you played? I was on level 85 and stopped playing, came back a few hours later and I have to start over again? That is crazy, nobody has time to play an entire game in one sitting.

This should not be the case. The game saves its status even if closed unexpectedly.
Did you maybe created a new player when you started again? If so, your previous progress is still saved under the "old" player.

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 15, 14 6:43 AM
Hi again!

It seems that that level is more complicated then we thought. Please see our tips at:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/277486.page

Warm regards from Pixquake

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 14, 14 2:21 PM
Hi ViennaSkater,

We suggest trying to collect as many tridents to get as many Poseidon blessing which will help you to clear rows of locked items easier. Also, there is a double locked item in the middle. You can try clear it using bombs. Be aware that you can swap bombs with any other item, apart form locked ones of course.

Hope this helps

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 14, 14 2:05 PM
Hi Juicyfruit68,

We'd love to help, but we have to be sure which chapter is in question.

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 14, 14 1:46 PM
Hi Balthus,

Level 9, chapter 3 is a little tricky. We guess that you have gold plates in the corners left. They can't be removed by matching. You have to use the Hermes blessing which will remove tiles diagonally.

Hope this helps

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 28, 14 3:48 AM
Hi Spookys_Mom,

We were very surprised to see that comment in the reviews. There are 85 levels, 7 "blessings" in the Hall of Gods and 22 buildings in Mycenae. It's impossible by any means to pass all that in 60+10 minutes. Maybe the comment was left for some other game by accident.

There is a long way for you to play and enjoy our game

Warm regards from Pixquake!

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 27, 14 1:26 PM
Hi Diane,

We're so sorry to hear that you disliked our music so much We wanted to make a dramatic cinematic atmosphere which would match the true character of the Greek myth.

Nevertheless, if it's not to your taste, there is a slider in the Options dialog where you can turn it off. The Options dialog is accessible from the title screen and also while playing the levels by pressing the Menu button.

Enjoy playing our game!

Best regards from Pixquake!

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 27, 14 12:50 PM
mgpaquin wrote:If you're almost done with a level and get a "no more moves" message instead of shuffling the board YOU HAVE TO START THE WHOLE LEVEL OVER. This is something I've never seen in any of the other many M3 games I have, and I think it's nonsense. The developers should be scolded for that.

Hi carolwooden,

We're sorry to make you so angry

We've tested the game thoroughly with testers of various skills and "No More Moves" appeared really extremely rarely. Some of our levels, especially those later in the game are a bit tricky to solve and need applying some strategy. Shuffling the items would ruin the challenge.

We sincerely hope that this didn't stop you from having fun playing our game after all

Warm regards form Pixquake!

posted in Bunny Quest on May 12, 13 1:31 PM
pproaflores wrote:I realize this is a super easy game, but I'm stuck on level 2 game 8...I have gold and slver tiles that I can't get to...any help available?

Hi pproaflores,

There is a feature in this game which is truly unique. The powerup items can be swapped with any item on the board. So, when you get a bomb or similar item, you can put it over the gold or silver tile and destroy it

Hope this helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator