Posts created by cassiesmom1

I had the mortar and pestle, used it to mix the stuff that was in the cabinet and put the cup on the flames. That's it. I cannot get the herbs to go into the cup nor can I remove the cup. The boiling cup is there on the flame and it's just stuck there. I tried putting the herbs into the cabinet to possibly mix them up before they went in to the cup but that didn't work either. I'm not sure if this is some kind of glitch or what but this is the second mini-game in the bonus chapter that seems stuck. I rarely, if ever, skip a game, but this is ridiculous. After the gramophone glitch I've only been playing the bonus chapter for a short while and nothing works. Very frustrating!

bjdjtjbjd wrote:I played the game twice and can NOT get to the bonus game. All I see for the extras is mini games, wall paper, music on and on with all the other stuff but nowhere to get to the bonus chapter. Could someone tell me how to get to the bonus chapter?
PLEASE...

I think it's at the top, not in the list on the side, where it says "PLAY". When you click on that it will take you to the Bonus Chapter.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 24, 17 5:12 PM
Me too.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 17 10:09 AM
Me too.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 23, 16 7:18 PM
You can't skip a number because it won't let you. If you make a wrong connection, the line appears red for a second and then restarts the whole game. All of the correct connections are white lines and then you can continue.

Yes, it does make a symmetrical picture that resembles a bat, except for that final line that doesn't reconnect to the number one. I also agree that you do not connect that last number to the first number one as it doesn't show that way in the strategy guide.

I agree that it seems like a glitch and have posted this issue on the "technical issues" area but no has responded yet. It does seem odd to me that no one else has had this problem if it is a technical issue and yet it definitely does seem like a glitch.

Thank you all for trying to help.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 23, 16 1:49 AM
I don't think that's what happened because it won't let you connect wrong numbers. If you do, the line turns red instead of white and the whole thing starts over again. That's why I'm pretty sure that it's right. The two places where you have to go around another number are at the beginning. I've gotten past those two and they're all connected, as I said. There is a white line going from the first number, through to every other number, ending at the 98. I've done it over and over again, numerous times. I'm just stuck there.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 5:39 PM
I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or if I am doing something wrong. At the end of Chapter 4 there is a game where it says to connect the numbers in ascending order. It looks like a child's connect the dots game and is not difficult. The problem is that I have connected all of the numbers and nothing happens. My screen looks exactly as the solution shows in the strategy guide. It seems as if something should happen then but nothing does. I have all of the numbers connected to the end, the number 98 I think, and nothing happens. I even thought that maybe I was supposed to connect the 98 back to the number 1 where it begins, but that doesn't work either. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do here. I don't seem to be able to go any further without getting past this screen so I have stopped playing the game. I came back to this a couple of times but always the same thing and it's just stuck.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 5:37 PM
I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or if I am doing something wrong. At the end of Chapter 4 there is a game where it says to connect the numbers in ascending order. It looks like a child's connect the dots game and is not difficult. The problem is that I have connected all of the numbers and nothing happens. My screen looks exactly as the solution shows in the strategy guide. It seems as if something should happen then but nothing does. I have all of the numbers connected to the end, the number 98 I think, and nothing happens. I even thought that maybe I was supposed to connect the 98 back to the number 1 where it begins, but that doesn't work either. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do here. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Incredible Show on May 4, 16 1:45 PM
I think it was 8359, or 1359? I don't think that there's a way to go back to it when you've already done it.

I got the achievement by accident and I did not use any map. I didn't even know there is a map. I had went back to the car by accident several times so I have no idea what difference any of that makes. I was just clicking on things and I think it was a click in the center area of the bottom that got the achievement to pop up. I don't know anything about getting kicked out of the museum. Possibly that happened in the beginning and I just didn't know it? I believe that I have gone back into the museum several times so I don't think that I've been "kicked out".

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Nov 5, 15 10:15 AM
Thanks again for your help. I am enjoying the game too.

I just meant that I couldn't buy the upgrades because I didn't have enough amulets. If there are 6000 pts. in the chest and I bought a scene for 800, but couldn't use the other 5200 because I didn't have enough amulets. It seems that there is always plenty of gold/money/points/jewels (whatever is in the chest), but it's there because you just can't spend it all if there are never many amulets. I did upgrade to the max 9999 but if I didn't, I don't think it would have mattered anyways. It seems like the chest is always full as it's easy to make matches so it just keeps refilling at every level to the maximum. But you're never going to be able to spend it all because the number of amulets seems very low in proportion to the gold in the chest.

Maybe it will matter later if the scene upgrades get more expensive. I'm on level 60 something but even before I upgraded the chest there were always 6000 jewels in the chest, and at the most, the scene upgrades were 1000, and there are never more than 3 of them. So even if I had enough amulets, and I don't think that I've ever had more than 3, I could only spend 3000. By the next scene upgrade it would be back to 6000 and again, I could never spend more than 3000. So it seemed like a waste to upgrade the chest to 9999 because I could never spend more than 3000 at time anyway. I did upgrade anyway because there was nothing else to buy that I needed.

I am playing in the easy/relaxed mode so maybe it's more difficult in the harder modes. I have enough stress in my life. I play these games to relax and unwind. I do NOT need to be getting riled up over a game. :-) Thanks again.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Nov 5, 15 10:02 AM
skpjazz wrote:Hi, cassiesmom1:

You can't get any more amulets than the ones provided on the boards for you to collect. Actually, the developers set it up this way, to time out the 120 levels with the completion of the wallpapers. So, really its the amulets that are more important than the treasure chest, except for the fact (that I mentioned in my previous post) that whatever is left in the chest after the completion of each wallpaper, is converted to gold. The more you have in the chest, the more gold you get to spend in the shop. Of course, later on in the game, after you have purchased all the upgrades in the shop, and the only things you can buy are the extra lives, mana and hammer charger, you don't really need the "extra" gold.
But, I'm not sure what you mean that you can't buy the upgrades? The only way you can't buy them is when you don't have enough gold. Are you collecting the bags of gold on the board? I have had so much fun with this game, I'll be happy to help you further, if it will help to increase your enjoyment of this game, also.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Nov 3, 15 11:40 AM
Ok,skpjazz. Thank you for responding. I think it was the amulets that kept me from seeing this. Right now, for instance, I have almost 6000 in the chest but I can't buy the 1000 or 800 upgrades. I think that made me think that the chest was not for the upgrades.

So then, how do you get more amulets? There are only one or two in each level and you can't finish a level without getting them anyways, so what is the point of upgrading the chest when I can't even use the 5200 that I already have, because I have no more amulets?

Thanks again for your help. I usually play Hidden Object games not match 3's.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Oct 31, 15 10:14 AM
What is the treasure chest for in the top right corner? It always seems to be full but I don't know what to do with it. It doesn't buy the things in the shop so what is it for?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 6:49 PM
I have windows 10 and haven't had any problems. Maybe it's something else?

Thank you so much ganonsbane. That did help, completely. I was so stuck at that stupid point that I couldn't go any further in the game. Well, I could have used a hint but I'm too stubborn to do that. :-) I had already done the ships wheel and gotten the wire but, since I'm not blonde, let's call it a senior moment (even though I'm not quite a senior yet). The way that the silhouette shapes appear at the bottom it kind of looked like the wire silhouette was still empty but actually, I had the wire in there but didn't realize it. The wire shape is so thin that it almost looked like it wasn't there, but it was.

Thanks again.

I must have spent two hours now in the HOG in the desk in the Captian's Quarters. I have found everything except the head for the sea god and the wire to pick the lock. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Oct 23, 14 3:13 AM
I have removed all of the locked squares but there is one separate area with some kind of silver stone in it that is inaccessible as far as I can tell. Is there some way to break that stone? I've played the level twice now and after I make all of the matches it just keeps playing until it runs out of time but I don't see any way at all to get to the separate stone inside of it's own walls. There is one green underneath the stone but since there are only two of them in this area how am I ever supposed to unlock it?

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jun 29, 14 7:01 PM
It's when you match two match 3 at the same time. Sometimes when you match one set of 3 you are also matching another set at the same time. It actually happens in several different ways.

posted in Royal Gems on Apr 11, 14 9:56 AM
I am beyond disgusted with this game, although I did enjoy the game at first. It doesn't even seem possible to get through the third star levels. I have played the third level of number 2 for maybe 200 times now. No matter what I do, I cannot win. I am able to get the slot machine full only one time which gives me a few more turns but never enough to get through the level. I can get the five bombs easily enough but I can never get the 70 of one color. This is really ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone knows specifically what each of the 4 different bombs do and if that is somehow the key to winning? I have tried to watch and see what each particular bomb does but it goes so fast that I can't quite catch exactly what they do. Or does it even matter? Unless there is some strategy to get enough of one color to line up together (which I don't see as even being possible) and then set off a certain power up bomb, I don't see how this game can be won at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator