Posts created by ciscaR8

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 4:39 AM
after playing a couple of scenes the game is all scrambled not able to see a thing

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 2:32 AM
the game dl very fast, when i hit the play button the whole screen is scrambled, cant see thingCisca

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 18 4:02 AM
try to rub up and down that worked for me
cisca

i have the game downloaded, when i click on play it takes me to the bonus game, it sais you have to play the normal game first. But i cant find it
Windows 10Cisca

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 18 3:42 AM
the extra challenge after level 7 when you neet to put 3 nuts it only will take one it happens several time so you cant get more than 1 diamond
. I have no clue why it just happens on BF and not on the developers site. Same with when you play the demo you can play full screen after purchase its windowed and cant change it to full screen
And no it isnt my pc if it was it would do the same on developers site
Cisca

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 18 3:38 AM
ponygirl wrote:Using Windows 10. When I played the demo, the game was full screen. Now that I have purchased, it plays in the windows setting only. cannot get it to expand.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 2:31 AM
it took forever to download the game.
I started to play and on the first level game froze and i had to close the game.
I love the Emily games but not when it has glitcches
Cisca

no problems downloading, but i have had my share of games that i cant play.
thats why i cancelled my membership. its not worth the money they ask. games that will run is mostly from bad cuality They can keep their free games i cant even use them with all those bad games. Were is the time BF had Always the emily games first>I play them on other sites were they do have them the emily and angela games.
BF get your act together and get back to the old way of selling games

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 15, 18 3:14 AM
not a game worth to pay for, i got my membership baxk but i already regret it. i just bought 1 game The loveboat but after this purchase there hasnt been a game i want to buy. I was hoping the emily sery was coming back those developers are great. In the old days BF games Always had them too now there are other sites that sell them. So i will stop my membership again. Cisca

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Darkness Came on Jan 10, 18 2:59 AM
download ok but you cant see the bottom where your items go so no pick ups to continue the game

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 5:41 AM
2nd time the string picked uo the shells first time it ended the game

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 5:16 AM
i cant find the 4th shell
help

Cisca

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 17 4:56 AM
cant find th last piece of the magazine

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 17 3:08 AM
Cinnamone wrote:How can I change the language of the game. It is playing in French and I woul like to play it in English. Nothing in the game settings to choose from.[/quot when you start the game there is a flah in the right sidedh click on it and you can change the language

no problems dl the game. But when i put the shears together with the screw game freezes and i cant get out of the game. i regret i came back to gameclub it worked 2 games and the 3rd game it is not working again
Cisca

+only more and more games that dont work how they should. I have cancelled my membership. So happy i dont have to pay for games that dont work
BF get your stuff tpgether and make the games working

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 17 5:35 AM
same roblem cant see whats on the left side of the game. using windows 10

on the developers site you can change the difficulty dont know aboutthe wide screen.
I just cancelled my membership because of all the prob;ems with the games on BF
Tjey keep saying you have to this and this. But the other sites that also have those games i hardly have any problems. I gaaave up 4 free games because the BF games are not to the normal standard.
The emi;y game runs very slow and it looks like it freezes..
oh and i am using winows 10.
Better get your stuff togetter or you will lose a lot of paying members
Cisca

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 2, 17 2:53 AM
again more techm. issues more than revieuws Iys bf problem has nothing to do wurh our computers, because on other sites the games just run perfict

posted in Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 6:34 AM
the CE s still glitches i tried it agaib bur nothibg is fixed and NO it isnt my pc
using windows 10.. I am just a few games away of canceling my membership. Lately every game has so many errors there arae more techn. issues then there are reviews
Why i can i play on other game sites the same games BF has buit on those site i dont get any errors. So stop telling us that we have to try the help. Maybe BF has get their **** togetner and offer us good ganes we can actually play. I have so many freegames but what is the use when there are so many games that i cant play
Cisca

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator