Posts created by Lucy_Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 1:37 AM
The jigsaw pieces I get from playing scenes do not appear on the puzzle. I am on the last puzzle of two on level 80, and I only need one more piece to complete it.

I tried buying a bag of pieces, but although the game took my diamonds I got no pieces.

Can anyone help or is this a tech support issue?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 16 5:06 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:Strixi, I feel for you. i was stuck right where you are. I got the silver one this morning. But...no luck with the bronze, yet.

Good luck to you.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

I got the silver quite quickly, the gold took a lot longer, and I was beginning to despair of the bronze. Finally, after catching 95 bronze globes in a row for days and days and days, I got the last bronze!

It took so long I only need 40 or so globes to get the avatar for 500.

It was sooooo frustrating.

Good luck fellow globe hunters.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 16 10:00 AM
I am up for Spring Event friends! No worries if you delete me afterwards.

My id is i72788

I gift every day, in the order I receive them, so don't be upset if I don't respond immediately - I will get there in the end (as long as you don't want anything massively expensive)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 15 6:58 AM
I've just gone back in after a crash, and quests I had completed are showing unfinished, and 300 shards, about 30 snowflakes and 10 gifting tokens have disappeared.

Not a happy bunny!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 15 12:31 AM
lizziefin wrote:I would like more friends, just for Christmas! My ID is i377669.

I will probably dump you when the event is over, nothing personal! ??

None taken!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 15 12:29 AM
geri_mac wrote:Hi Lucy I have sent you a request, on midnight castle I am Ger

I have been trying to add you but am not having any luck, my id is 41371 so feel free to add me

I tried, but couldn't find you with that number.

Are you on iPad or android?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 2:09 AM
mrm, I have accepted you, but you don't seem to have a Christmas room?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 2:05 AM
My friend light keeps flashing, but only two,requests have appeared so far, Nyan and Brave Gemini. (Who now have their presents!)

Anyone who has sent a request and not been accepted please let me know your id so I can invite you, in case there is some sort of glitch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 1:19 AM
Most of my friends have either stopped playing or haven't opened a Chrismas room, so most of my gifts are going begging.

I'd i72788

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 20, 14 12:22 AM
Me too. Just downloaded the iPad update and got the Christmas lights but nothing else. No holiday characters or collectables.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 7, 14 3:48 AM

I've looked on the friends thread and most posts seem to be from people playing on computer, whose codes are not compatible with iPad players.

My code is i5253, I think! (Lesley)

If anyone wants to join me?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 5:07 AM
Lucy_Q wrote:
Lucy_Q wrote:I have just downloaded the latest update, but it has not solved the problem I have had with the broken statue.

Ever since I achieved the maximum reward in this scene, the only thing I usually see is the basic artwork. No list of items, no timer, no score, no nothing. I think I have managed to play the scene a maximum of three times.

I have had this problem with other scenes, but only occasionally. And usually after switching off and on again, the scene is playable, but not with this scene.

The only way I can get out of Ny of these blank scenes is to switch off my iPad.

Help!

UPDATE

I have now played the Broken Statue twice.

Maybe this last enforced switch off/switch on, plus the update, have sorted the problem.

*fingers crossed*

SPOKE TOO SOON.

HAD THREE BLANK SCREENS IN A ROW.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 11:58 PM
Lucy_Q wrote:I have just downloaded the latest update, but it has not solved the problem I have had with the broken statue.

Ever since I achieved the maximum reward in this scene, the only thing I usually see is the basic artwork. No list of items, no timer, no score, no nothing. I think I have managed to play the scene a maximum of three times.

I have had this problem with other scenes, but only occasionally. And usually after switching off and on again, the scene is playable, but not with this scene.

The only way I can get out of Ny of these blank scenes is to switch off my iPad.

Help!

UPDATE

I have now played the Broken Statue twice.

Maybe this last enforced switch off/switch on, plus the update, have sorted the problem.

*fingers crossed*

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 4:25 PM
I have just downloaded the latest update, but it has not solved the problem I have had with the broken statue.

Help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 14 8:10 AM
MrsPuzzler wrote:I went to gift my friends today and it said I had already gifted today. Sorry didn't do anything.

Slightly different, but on 4 days I have gifted a friend but did not get a thank you card, although my gifting number went down. Twice on one day, once on two days, and three times on the fourth day. Totally irritating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 14 8:07 AM
LadyHawk151 wrote:This has happened several times to me now! I go into a place to " search" and there are NO items in there to search for!!! Then I am stuck in a loop in the game! It won't let me out to do something else, it won't reset itself, by going out of the game and back in! I am stuck and can't play the game at all! I am playing on a I - Pad. The other day when it happened it finally re- set itself after several hours! This time, I shut it off over night...and came back to it this morning, and it was still stuck there...this time it was in the well, the last time it was in the carriage ( twice!) I am not only losing items by this happening! But time playing! I am on level 12, if that matters. This is very frustrating! And needs to be fixed! As there is nothing I can do, to fix it!

This happens to me, usually in the broken carriage but not exclusively. I find that if you go out of the game, shut your ipad off, wait a moment, switch on again and go back into the game it sorts itself out right away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 14 3:27 AM
Just to say I've deleted my post with my code.

I'm now lucky enough to have 18 friends and, as I'm new to the game, I don't want to have too many, seeing as I can only send 4 gifts a day, and I don't want to get in the position of me getting gifts and not being able to reciprocate.

Maybe once I get the hang of it, I'll be back!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 5:52 AM
Sadly, iPad seems not to be compatible with windows.

However now that I know what I'm looking for, I'll use the posts on here to see where I can find the Seal of Courage!

Shame that the iPad doesn't name any of the objects....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 5:48 AM
Wow! I will give it a go. I haven't tried friend things in games before.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 3:18 AM
I am playing on the iPad.

I am level 9 and to progress Prof Pinfeathers says I need to craft a key to the tower. I have the coins, but need an item. The find button sends me to the broken carriage but I have been several times and don't get the item I need. This is the first time the find button hasn't produced a item.

Is this a fault, or am I doomed to keep visiting the carriage until I eventually get the item?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator