Posts created by noabbogr

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests on Dec 8, 17 9:03 AM
How do you get the plates in order?

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 9:49 AM
How do I get the plates in order? I can't get them into the right spots

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 4, 14 9:08 AM
I found the last spirit by the pond but I can't make it go away. I painted like mad and even restarted the game but nothing seems to help. When I restarted the game and got to the pond it was already glowing purple but I can only see half of the spirit and can not get the rest to appear so I can free it. Please help

posted in Deadtime Stories on Feb 25, 14 7:43 PM
I'm having trouble using the potion to make spirits visible. I got the first 4 with no problem but when I try to use the potion on the boy by the tree nothing happens when I use the paint brush. I've tried holding the left click button down and not holding it down but the spirit won't come clear. I've played this game before with no problems. Someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 13 8:07 PM
i put the fan belt on the van and the hood closed before I could get the wire cutters out. Now I can't get the hood to open again. please help

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 18, 13 12:56 PM
I found all the blades but when I try to give them to the blacksmith they disappear and there's just a blue light where they should be. Where are they?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Nov 22, 11 7:58 AM
My game has started running in slo-mo. Any ideas??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator