Posts created by Bellaboo34

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 12 1:52 AM

I have the exact same problem as the original poster as well as a few dozen other people regarding the Coroners Office Corkboard. Just the cork board causes my cursor to disappear and I have to control alt delete to task manager outta the game. Glad to know I am not the only one. I went through and did ALL and every fix I could possibly find for this and NO luck. No one else has been able to fix it either so it tells me that this is a tech issue with BFG and MCF and has nothing to do with everyone's machines, that would be way too much of coincidence. Fix please so I can progress. I mean, I did pay 15.00 with tax for this game and it seems like BS to not be able to play it.

shaz50 wrote:I have tried everything told to me by the tech guys to get my cursor back when trying to get the items off the cork board update direct X change resloutions etc change profile and try again so dod all of that and still cursor disappears am really fed up that we have brought a game waited a whole year for and nothing but clitches and yet they do not seem to want to do anything about it such a shame as seems they paid far to much for the actress did a huge hype for the release of it and disappointment all round as the game will not play and without doing what we need to the game wont move on.

Come onguys get the problems resolved so that we who have been with you for a long time and spent a fortune on games wont lose faith in you.I have been checking everyday just in case a solution has been found and yes i have re installed the game 5 times and yes tried playing using a different profile and still same problem
i also turned off the HD turned it back on still no luck
So frustrating.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 12 1:46 AM

I have the exact same problem. Just the cork board causes my cursor to disappear and I have to control alt delete to task manager outta the game. Posting this in bugs as none of the fixes work. Glad to know I am not the only one. And here is another person having the same issue too. This sucks.

shaz50 wrote:I have tried everything told to me by the tech guys to get my cursor back when trying to get the items off the cork board update direct X change resloutions etc change profile and try again so dod all of that and still cursor disappears am really fed up that we have brought a game waited a whole year for and nothing but clitches and yet they do not seem to want to do anything about it such a shame as seems they paid far to much for the actress did a huge hype for the release of it and disappointment all round as the game will not play and without doing what we need to the game wont move on.

Come onguys get the problems resolved so that we who have been with you for a long time and spent a fortune on games wont lose faith in you.I have been checking everyday just in case a solution has been found and yes i have re installed the game 5 times and yes tried playing using a different profile and still same problem
So frustrating.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 12 1:41 AM
I have the exact same problem. Just the cork board causes my cursor to disappear and I have to control alt delete to task manager outta the game. Posting this in bugs as none of the fixes work. Glad to know I am not the only one.

So frustrating.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 26, 12 12:09 AM
FairyonPegasus wrote:All I'm getting is little black box that pops up, then the screen flashes continuously. Then I have to use the task manager to end the process. Checked for driver updates. I have the latest.

I got the same problem!!!!

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 11, 12 2:01 PM
I have tried this game on 3 different computers and still get the Access Violation so I know its not just one unit. It's got to be in the game. I have removed and reinstalled the new version as of today and still a no go, I get the Access Violation upon entering the cave. I have checked all of my drivers and DirectX and all are updated.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 11, 12 1:53 PM
Are you working on the Access Violation Error issue? This new version doesn't address it at all. I don't have any other issues with the game other than the Access Violation Error thing.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 11, 12 10:30 AM
Tried all options on two different laptops and a desktop and NONE of them will play past where I am already. I get the goofy access violation and then it locks up and I have to task manager close the thing. Guess I will keep an eye out for a fix or some news on it or perhaps a reimbursement of game credit? Just wanted to report I have the same issues as many others and that this is a game issue and not related to video cards or whatever else.

Thanks

bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Fishies,

It looks like there may be a few issues with this game and so I would like to help you out!

For those of you experiencing crashing, freezing or performance issues of this nature, I would encourage you to have a look at the following Help Article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If you are seeing an Access Violation message the following Help Article wil help with this:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711/kw/access%20violation">Access Violation</a>

For those who are having trouble getting the game to save, please have a look at the following advice:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/266/kw/save">Game Not Saving</a>

The Forums are not suited to specific troubleshooting so the if any Fishies are continuing to have trouble after having a look at the Help Pages, I would suggest getting in touch with our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team so they can take a look at this with you.

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 28, 11 9:44 PM
Can't get screen to maximize after I shrunk it to a window. I am not that tech savvy so I need help. I unistalled and restarted my pc and then reinstalled and the same problem continues. Irritated.

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 31, 11 2:27 PM
I have the SAME problem. The board I am stuck at is the one where you have the kids at the bottom collecting certain items. Irritating.

duevelcm wrote:I've played a level 3 or 4 times and cleared every tile except one on the top line (right side) that stays gold with no icon in it. I cannot figure out how to to get the tile to turn into anything. I've tried everything I can think of... hammer, bombs, bats.... nothing works. I've restarted the game and restarted my computer and nothing helps. The game doesn't seem to designate levels, but I would say that I've played about 20 game boards and I'm set to buy the 5000 pt scary tree decoration pretty soon, if that helps you figure out where I am. Anyone else have this problem or how to get around it?

Thanks much.

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 31, 11 12:12 AM
ShayB wrote:
ladyofnight wrote:
CirceMoon wrote:
AliKat611 wrote:
CirceMoon wrote:This is a cute little match 3 game, but on one of the later levels, I have encountered a gold block that will not break, no matter what I do to it. There is nothing in it, and matching around it has no effect. The hammer, bombs, and bats will not remove it. Nothing is blocking it; it's just an empty gold block. I can't finish the level or move on because of this. Has anyone else had this problem? I am posting this here in case it is a glitch.

Circe

I just encountered this level too. The gold block even looks different than the others.

So mods, is this a glitch, and if so, will there be a fix for it? If not, there are a lot of people who will be wanting a refund once they realize that they cannot move forward and finish the game...

I agree! Fix or refund, please.

Times 5! Please

Same problem here too. Super fun but irritated now that I cannot progress. Please advise. Same gold tile at the top won't break and I have all of the powerups. Not sure what level it is but it's the board where you collect certain candies for the trick or treaters below. They pop up with a certain number of items needed. That is the board I am stuck at.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator