Posts created by DoctorDeb

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 15 12:34 PM
Has anybody found the morphing object for the Throne Room HOP (3 stained glass panels of knights) when you play it in the Gallery?

The morphing symbol sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't but I have scoured the scene multiple times and still can't find it. Help!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 15 7:35 AM
Kim70 wrote:I can't even get to the bonus game. I get to the crystal palace portion, and when I remove the lion's eye, it disappears. It doesn't go into my inventory, so I can't use it on the other lion. I thought I was missing something, but when I use the hint button, it tells me I need to go back to a previous screen, when that isn't even an option for me at this stage in the game. I was really enjoying this game, but there's nothing worse than playing most of a game only to have errors prevent you from finishing. I'm really disappointed now that I paid for this game, and this seems to happen more and more often with the games that I order from Big Fish.

This is definitely a programming bug and the MadHat should fix it so gamers do
not have to start all over with a new profile or re-install. It would probably take
all of a half hour of someone's time and an update for all those who have posted here about the same problem across all OS platforms (and all those who are frustrated and decided not to post).
Please BF, put some pressure on MadHat to resolve this. This is a legitimate bug and not an issue with an individual PC.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 15 1:15 PM
I have downloaded the update on my PC but still cannot play any HOPs in the Collectibles section of the bonus content. Now what?

I have finished the main game and bonus game and got all of the achievements except completing 3 mini-games in hard mode. In the extras, there is a button for mini-games that will show all of them but if I highlight one of them (visible in the large center frame) and hit play I am taken to replay of the bonus game. Is there no way to replay the mini-games or HOPs without replaying the main game? I thought that was one of the CE perks. I am running on Windows 7.

I too have had a problem with the game freezing on the robot arm trying to get the key. I noticed it froze when the hand tried to grab 2 blocks instead of one. I have tried deleting and reinstalling but it will take me right back to the frozen game as long as I choose that profile. I have also checked Shockwave and Flash. They are up to date and I have no problems with other games. Please address the problem and provide an update.

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast on Mar 20, 15 4:56 PM
You will have to acquire several parts to get a harpoon gun that will allow you to access the ladder to Dr. Griffin's office.

I also did not get the photo while playing the Bonus Game in Detective Mode. How do you reset the Bonus Game to then play in Casual Mode? Do you have to completely start over with a new profile and play the whole game again?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator