Posts created by rochdalelass

posted in Spring in Japan on Oct 25, 16 1:47 PM
I have tried this game twice with two different names and cannot access anything other than the Tokyo level yet there are three other cities. Can you help?

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Feb 24, 15 1:03 PM
The first time I played I reached level 19 and was thrown back to the beginning. Now I have reached level 59 and the same thing has happened again. Does anyone know if you can skip levels to reach where I left off?? I do not want to start all over again.

posted in Atlantis Quest on Feb 14, 15 7:22 AM
This game does not have a shuffle or much of anything to help you out. It is also timed and I like relaxed versions. HOW does one move out of a level other than get through ALL sections of the level. I have been stuck on Level 4 game 4 for FOREVER. I get really disgruntled. I'm sorry I bought it. ANY SUGGESTIONS? Anyone?

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Mar 21, 13 3:51 PM
I have looked in the book and can find nothing. Any other suggestions?

posted in Enchanted Cavern on Jan 9, 13 4:05 PM
Me too! I accidentally manage to clear one side without realising how it happened. Heeelp. Pleeease!

posted in Lucky's Rainbow on Dec 26, 12 9:59 AM
I'm stumped. How do you get rid of the boulders when there aren't enough spaces to make a three and there is no help like the hammer of the bomb? I keep getting stuck on the same level with no advancement. Frustrating! I loved it until I bought it and got stuck.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 24, 12 4:25 PM
There are some papers/items that will not move. Move what you can to the edges. Underneath 'things' moved in the center is a footprint and a small corner piece of paper sticking out of the floorboards. I haven't found anything to remove the piece yet though.

posted in Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom on Nov 5, 12 1:50 PM
I found the comb pieces but cannot find any of the gloves. I can't get the hint to work either which is frustrating to say the least. Any help out there?

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Oct 3, 12 10:10 AM
Thanks Burf90. Appreciate your input. I will uninstall and try again

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Oct 2, 12 11:02 AM
I use the symbols in the mirror on the fireplace blocks but they do not seem to work even though the order is right. Anyone else have the same problem?? If so how did you get past it?

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 31, 12 10:37 AM
If i remember rightly, there is a glass that is put on the bar by the side of the sundae glass from the inventory (if you have found it) and the cocktail is made in that I don't remember the bottles and things used but I'm sure you'll find it/them

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 31, 12 10:33 AM
I think it's in the 'box' where as you move your cursor the screwed up paper moves around and you find the band aid and the bulbs for the microphone. By the way. The band aid is for fixing the wires of the microphone but it took me a few times for it to work and I still got stuck later trying to put the cover over the whole thing. If you find out please let me know.

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 31, 12 10:27 AM
I don't think it's a discussion so much as playing her the music from the recorder. She responds to that. Hope that helps.

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 31, 12 10:25 AM
You use the screwdriver on the microphone. The microphone is found by clicking the sparkly highlighted what looks like a shoe on the right hand side of the stage. If you find out how to put the cover on the microphone let me know 'cos I'm stuck there!

posted in Mermaid Adventures: The Magic Pearl on Jul 23, 12 9:26 AM
How on earth do you release the key or is there something else that will complete the level? All the blocks have been removed and there is only the key left.

posted in Amazing Finds on Jul 17, 12 9:04 AM
Sorry! Ifgorgot to say that the feather is in the desk drawer. I opened it and ....it disappeared!!

posted in Amazing Finds on Jul 17, 12 9:02 AM
I saw the feather in the scene where you find other objects from the desk amongst other things. Hope this helps and if you can help me.....How do I get out of two scenes where I appear to have finished yet can't move forward????

posted in Heartwild Solitaire on Jun 24, 12 1:50 PM
I found the same things as everyone else. I couldn't figure out the editor. Am I dense or what??

Don't know about the story line as I didn't bother reading it and glad I didn't after the other comments made.

I enjoyed the game but after a few levels of 13's it began to get a bit boring.

You may a a glitch somewhere. There is a skip, albeit a very slow one, and the hint is the question mark that fills in green when it's ready to use at the bottom left hand corner by the Strategy book. Hope this helps

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Jun 5, 12 12:25 PM
I just love this game. I have the Gardenscapes also. They are both so lighthearted and fun which I really enjoy. Such a big relief from the darkness of many, many other hidden object games. I just leave those completely alone.

Let's have more games of this nature pleeeease!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator