Posts created by greatgram4

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Jan 1, 13 5:00 PM
You have to find the glass cutter before you find the crescent moom. Cut glass and it will come right out.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Dec 30, 12 11:22 AM
I have reached this part of the puzzle, and have placed both moon disk and moon crescent in place and nothing happens, so therefore can't go any further with this game. What do I do next? Have had a little problem with the scenes freezing up, but after I shut down and go back in, it will go further in the game. Please advise me what to do.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Mar 12, 12 11:23 AM
Click on hinge, then put the whole oil can over hinge, and repeat process for each hinge.

posted in Nemo's Secret: Vulcania on Dec 21, 11 4:32 PM
I have gotten to where I have all the gems, but don't know how to get back to where I saw the time wheel to put the gems in. I had it during the game and evidently I was supposed to do something with it, I did put 2 gems in at that time. Do I have to restart the game to get back to that place?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator