Posts created by ChrissyDarlin

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Apr 30, 12 1:30 AM
I downloaded the iPhone version. I have been happily playing until the dagger key part. I can not get the key. I've tried all over that area to no avail. Anyone else h e this issue?

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Mar 30, 12 10:17 PM
I'm having issues getting the cork in the poison bottle in the iPhone version. I've tried numerous times as well as starting that chapter over. Any insights would b greatly appreciated.

Can't purchase full version. It always says its being modified. Any ideas hen we'll be able to purchase? Can I suggest a lower price because of this issue. Just a thought.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 12 8:43 PM
Is anyone having problems seeing their cursor in this game? I can't see it at all, I even tried clicking on the use system cursor area (after almost 10 minutes trying to do so) with no avail.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 12 8:40 PM
Hello,
I really love this type of game but unfortunately i am having difficulty with this and a few others where I cant see my cursor. I have tried clicking the box (after about 10 minutes trying to click on it) that enables system cursor and I am yet still unable to see my cursor. I was really looking forward to this game.

Is there anything I can do to remedy this? I sure hope so.

Thanks for your time,
Christine ~

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator