Posts created by mariahsdrift

I also am lost here. Where are the colors the guide is talking about? Do I use the lower keyboard? I really hope there are not any more of these difficult puzzles that you can't skip in this game. I used to love this series. What happened???

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on Nov 12, 12 6:51 AM
I agree with everyone here. I was so frustrated by the ambiguous ending. It seems to me if you are going to tell a story it needs a beginning , middle and end. The ending just doesnt make sense.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 12 12:37 PM
i also am lost. Did I miss something? Whose dog is it? Why did the maid call in the detective if she was the murderer? Why kill those women? What does the relationship with the youngest son have to do with it? He didn't hire her! I also liked the game but what a wierd ending. I guess this could be a bad job at translating from a different language into English. It wouldn't be the first time a good story in one language gets lost in translation and ends up being bewildering.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 11 8:59 AM
I was stumped too! Thanks so much for putting me on the right gondola! I would still be trying to get into the other one.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 11 8:42 AM
Hi I am also having the same problem. I played the Hidden Objects game using the gondola before going into the mansion. Now I have the sun and can not access the gondola. Any ideas out there of what to do next? I am stumped.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 12, 11 9:24 AM
I have had the same problem as sheliaclown. I get to the map and that's it. I wait and wait and no, the letters are not turning red. I have unistalled and reinstalled but it still doesn't work. It does seem to run so slowly. I have also tried the CE but that did the same thing. This PC is updated but this game does not seem to work well on it. it looks like it might be fun but i can't get in. help!

oh I misread dogma's reply. I will try going in as a different person and see if I also have happy gaming. Thanks dogma. I was really baffled.

I am also having problems with the street lamps section of this game. I get an error message and it closes. I have tried skipping this puzzle, reinstalling, talked to customer service, updated my pc with every update under the sun. Still no luck. I love this game and would love to continue without the problems. If anyone has a solution please let me know! what did the player tell you dogma!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator