Posts created by Doodlebug2

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 5:31 PM
Playing on Pc windows 10 64. ID 557579 and Level 59. Since last night whenever I feed my pets the only inventory item returned is "Drop of Thirst". I did need this item to fulfill a character quest, but I am getting 4 and 5 of this item with each feeding. Any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 18 7:01 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 18 8:17 AM
Is there anyway to tell which new zones, I have six bouncing yellow, give me money, currently and I want to know if there is a way to tell which are zoom zones and which are new HO scenes. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 3:53 PM
Fiftyhorse wrote:Could someone explain why I cant gift some of my friends. There is no arrow next to name to see their wish list. Thank you

If you don't see an arrow, it means that there is not wish list posted by that friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 18 1:00 PM
Luckypool wrote:
mrs23 wrote:I have over 20,000 diamond, mostly from doing the puzzles.

Do you have any tips on how to get 5 out of 5? (Or even 1 out of 5 haha!). I've tried every which way to follow what she does and I've come to the conclusion that it's irrelevant and done on pure chance, but weighted against by about 30 to 70 in her favour? Perhaps I'm just unLuckypool... :-(

I always choose the right hand. Sometimes I switch and only choose the left hand, but mostly the right. I found that trying to guess which hand was not working for me so I decided to always select just one hand. For the items, I always select the Mode Switch Wand, A Stamp, Then an egg. This way the diamonds are always on the first guess. I have very good luck playing this way. Good luck to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 17 10:01 AM
Thanks seasoned Castle Stormers

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 17 3:32 PM
Cruel Reality, need I say more. 10,000 coins to open.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 4, 17 10:51 AM
I am forever amazed that any of you have enough brain cells left from storming the castle to concoct these strange ditties, but that said, I sure am enjoying your madness.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 4, 17 10:46 AM
Not paying attention to your place in the crafting lab can cause a great deal of frustration at one's self. I just hit the craft button when I landed in the lab without paying attention to the item highlighted. Lost all of my hard earned Plain Stamps on something I did not need. Oh, boo hoo me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 10:33 AM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:
Doodlebug2 wrote:
gohill wrote:by the time you get to level 76, you will have needed, and used.. over 2,500 plain stamps....

My advice that works in my games.... put it on your wishlist and start SWAPPING plain stamps.... you don't lose stamps, and neither do others..... but, if you will swap them, the game thinks you are giving them away... this will trigger your HO's to drop them more often... don't go any further in your game till you have at least twice as many as you need ....

ps... if you give a stamp to someone and they do not return it, do not give them anymore stamps till they give it back...

I think I understand. If I put a Plain Stamp on my wish list, then give one away will the other friend understand swapping? Is there a way to tell friends you are swapping?

You can put SWAP PL STMP next to your game name so, hopefully your friends will see it when you swap. Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 10:08 AM
gohill wrote:by the time you get to level 76, you will have needed, and used.. over 2,500 plain stamps....

My advice that works in my games.... put it on your wishlist and start SWAPPING plain stamps.... you don't lose stamps, and neither do others..... but, if you will swap them, the game thinks you are giving them away... this will trigger your HO's to drop them more often... don't go any further in your game till you have at least twice as many as you need ....

ps... if you give a stamp to someone and they do not return it, do not give them anymore stamps till they give it back...

I think I understand. If I put a Plain Stamp on my wish list, then give one away will the other friend understand swapping? Is there a way to tell friends you are swapping?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 9:28 AM
Thank you gohill for this great advice. I am still learning hard lessons, even at level 44. Your knowledge is much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 9:22 AM
I foolishly gave away my abundance of Plain Stamps at lower levels. Level 44 has required more Plain Stamps than any other level I can remember. I literately needed hundreds of Plain Stamps for this level and I am not done yet. Good Luck storming the castle everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 2:20 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 10:11 AM
Thanks for the giggles Also, thought you might be hungry after all the pillow play and running from room to room and some liquid refreshment seems in order.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 6:54 AM
This event is fresh and new and so well done. There are still a couple of glitches (the private room still freezing), but all and all a great update. The challenges, pets and globes are wonderful additions to last year's event. Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into making this happen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 3:54 PM
Running Windows 10 Home edition 64bit. When I open private room, game freezes and I have to use task manager to back out of the game. other than this, all seems well. ID is 557579

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 16 6:41 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 16 2:34 PM
Happy Birthday and sending healing thoughts your way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 1:56 PM
The only thing I have to add to the game changing discussion is this, I am thankful for the support of the game developers to keep updating and adding content. So many of the "free to play" HOS games have just been dropped by their developers leaving players abandoned. Then, there is that other HOS game that is such a money sucking, gem sucking frustration. If you think Midnight's drop rate is bad, go visit this remaining unnamed game and check out that drop rate. It is impossible. So, I am thankful this game still exists and is being developed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator