Posts created by Pini1Anne2

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Apr 16, 16 6:17 AM
I have Windows 7, First time I played without any problems until level 76. At that stage the screen was focusing on the right, so that could not access the rows at the far right. I uninstalled, reinstalled, removed the data from the computer through Programs - no luck. Opened a new profile and started playing again - reached level 77 and the same thing happened, just opposite to the left. Really a pity, because the game is by far the best match 3 I have ever played. Could you possibly think of creating an update that would help all of us small fishies?
Thank you in advance

Now it's working! My Cdisk needed checking up, so now everything is in order. Thanks again!

Thanks, ganonsbane, for the quick answer.
I don't see any panel light up dimly, and even though I click, the colour doesn't come off! Seems to be a glich of some kind
Do you have another idea?
Thanks in advance1

How do I paint the stained glass? I put paint on the brush, but the colour doesn't come off on the stained glass? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks , fishies!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 2:44 PM
I don't get it! What am I supposed to do with those numbers? There is no info. In the walkthrough it says that the solution is 12 and 96 - I tried pressing those numbers, but nothing happened. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance, fishies<

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 15, 15 9:33 AM
I managed to finish the game including the bonus chapter, but then I got stuck in the porthole-puzzle where the last two pieces don't fit in. Even after downloading the update nothing changed, still not able to finish the puzzle and to move on - and in addition I was not able to back out of the porthole.
Are you making another update?
Greetings to alle the fishies!

I got it! When you throw more snowballs one more time the targets will turn red, and then the rod appears!

I don't get it! I threw snowballs at the 4 targets, and then I'm suppposed to "take the rod from behind one of them and put it in the squirrel-case". Where is the rod??? In the SG the upper right target , from where I should take the rod, is red, but in the game it turned to blue, when I threw the snowball. Does anybody have a good idea??
Greetings from Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 14 10:26 AM
Can anybody tell me which pet eats unique food? I have enough pets eaten all of the other stuff, and I don;t want to spend money buying the wrong pet.
Another question: What are the images of ladies you gain in the achievements? They just seem to disappear in the upper left corner - what is their purpose?
Thanks, fishies!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 14 8:18 AM
I don't get it! I am on level 29 and until now I have just had the Snow Griffin. Yesterday I created the small dragon, but then the Snow Griffin disappeared! I have a lot of different eggs besides that, so if only one pet is present at a time, how do I know which pet to create, and when? What about the normal food I used to feed the Snow Griffin - now I can't feed him?
Thanks cute fishies!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 3:17 PM
Thanks for the answer. That's what I thought! I'm kind of stubborn, so I decided not to empty my bankaccount by buying diamonds with real money - I'd rather return to the game once in a while to make one more round and earn the items. In that way BFG actually loses money, because I am buying far less games now than earlier. Fits me nice.
One annoying fact is the friends that I keep buying gifts but never get anything in return. So I decided that I'd better play on without friends, rather than spending my diamonds for free!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 14 3:39 PM
I have rather a lot of coins - how can I switch them to diamonds
Thanks all fishies!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 9:29 AM
Thanks a lot! I'll try your advice about the wish list, let's see how it's going. I feels kind of dumb playing day after day without any progress

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 3:12 PM
For the last 10-14 days I have been stuck on level 9. I have about 18000 coins, 10 diamonds, and I am playing a round several times every day, but the good items just don;t come up! I am spinning the wheel, rolling the dices, giving friends present - how can I get a little speed going? Thanks in advance - anyone!

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 13 12:51 AM
Concerning the growth rune I have a problem passing on the red and blue lightbeams to the dragon at the right. In the SG it says "Solution R", but there is no solution R!
How did you other fishies do it? PLEASE, somebody tell me!

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 2:13 AM
There has to be map, right? But where is it??
Can anybody please help me??

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 2:06 AM
Sorry, I simply can't find the MAP.
Help, somebody?????

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 13 7:09 AM
How do I pass on the beams to the dragon at the right? In the walkthrough is written: "Solution R", but there is no lettern R in the walkthrough, and though it may seem simple, I simply don't succeed! Would be thankful for some help!

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner on Nov 9, 13 2:20 AM
This is really frustrating! I have not been able to solve the minigame in 25 strokes, and the walkthrough is not helping at all! Just saying: move the birds up and the trees down . Of course, but how?!! Anne

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 13 3:18 PM
Where do I find the code 20789 for the suitcase in the telephonebooth? I know I can get it in the SG, but it is just bothering me that I don't know!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator