Posts created by NYDanielle

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 13 4:13 PM
I have no bonus chapter, even though it's the Collector's Edition. I've finished the game, but nothing. I've installed, and re-installed the game. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 29, 12 4:39 PM
Found it.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 29, 12 3:14 PM
Hi all.

I'm currently in the underwater caverns. The signpost says north to exit, and west to the Ansu (i think that's it) City. The mermaid said the King in the city had the squid son, but when I go west, all I reach is a tent with what looks like a gnome yelling at me that he wants to fish in peace.

Can someone tell me where to go? I'm completely lost as to what to do next.

Thanks a bunch.

Danielle

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Dec 7, 12 3:48 PM
Hi, everyone.

I'm at the part in the game where I'm supposed to click on the big root on the left side of the big tree in the woods, and end up behind the tree. I've clicked every where, and it isn't bringing me behind the tree. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 29, 12 3:42 PM
Thank you so much for your help.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 28, 12 3:08 PM
Hi, all...

Dumb question...where do I find Lucius for, what I think is the final confrontation?

Thank you so much.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 26, 12 4:15 PM
Thank you. I'll look for the bat!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 26, 12 4:08 PM
Hi, all...

I just went to Carmilla's house, and she has given me the flute. Like she instructed, I went to the north of the house, and played the flute. It looks like the tombstone changed, but what do I do now? Where am I supposed to go?

Thanks so much for your help.

Danielle

posted in Love's Epitaph on Oct 1, 12 2:51 PM
Hi, all...

I've just completed the quest of beating the snake woman in the water for the man in the house, and I've totally forgotten where I'm supposed to go next, or what to do. I've been walking around for days now! ~LOL~ Can anyone tell me what's next?

Thank you so much.

Danielle

posted in Skyborn on Sep 20, 12 3:23 PM
I loved everything about this game. I hope there's a sequel soon!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 22, 12 3:50 PM
Poppy, I've scoured the Forums for a solution to this problem, and have gone every where in the game, to look for another hacksaw, with no luck. I think I'm just giving up. Good luck to you!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 20, 12 7:03 AM
Hi, all..

I'm at the point in the game where I'm supposed to use the hacksaw in order to get the door. I got it from the suitcase, but it's now disappeared from inventory. Did anyone else have this problem? I love this game, but I don't want to have to start over.

Thanks much.

posted in Kuros on Mar 4, 12 7:05 AM
Did you ever get a response to your question? I'm having the exact same problem.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 9:02 AM
I just played the demo, and love it. I plan on purchasing, but many times, I have no problem with demo and then after I purchase, I get all sorts of errors, and end up with a refund. I don't want to go through that again, Has anyone had problems after purchasing that they didn't have with the demo? If not, it's a definite buy for me!

Thanks much.

Danielle

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 15, 11 6:03 AM
Can anyone give me tips on how to defeat him? I've tried paralyzing him, putting him to sleep, and inflicting him with venom. Everything 'misses' him. When he does Brutal Blade, it's so powerful that my party dies immediately.

Thank you so much.

Danielle

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 6, 11 7:36 AM
I found it, allie_katt. Thank you so much!

Danielle

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 6, 11 7:31 AM
Thank you so much for responding!

I've been blindly wandering around for so long, I'm now near Karuma Port. If I've ever been close to Ganto Village, it's been so long, I don't remember. ~LOL~

Danielle

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 5, 11 4:30 PM
I must not have been paying attention to the conversation about needing a ship, and beating the pirates to obtain theirs. Where do I find the pirates?? For the life of me, I just can't remember where to go!

Thanks a lot.

Danielle

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 5, 11 6:03 AM
Nevermind..I'm a twit.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 5, 11 5:30 AM
Hi again. UKRose, did you mean Crimson Forest? I can't even find Black Forest!

Thank you so much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator